No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    Why... Why is this thing still being talked about?

It's... Over... Trump... Won...
    Superfans never accept defeat.

Yeah, their team may have ended up with less points when time ran out, but the other guys cheated, or the officials were on the take, or the rules were unfair, or the other team had ineligible players, or the weather was bad, or there was a full moon the day before, or......

They never give up.

It's what team loyalty is all about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Don't impeach Trump. I wanna see him lose the election.

The dream continues, prepare yourself for disappointment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Don't impeach Trump. I wanna see him lose the election. Then watch him freak out knowing once he's out of office he's going to jail.

There won't be a peaceful transfer of power if Trump loses in 2020. He was yelling the election was rigged in 2016 & the Trumpanzees believed him. The only problem was he won. Now imagine him losing in 2020. He's taking the whole system down on his way out.

Nah, you're just mentally unfit to accept Trump as your president, without colluding with Russia.

Comment

• Dunno why you guys give these idiots the time of day?

They constantly change the goal posts.. it was obvious even before the report came out.. that they would be pivoting away from Trump is a Russian spy working with Putin (i.e a traitor)..

A narrative they pushed for 2 years..

It went from "i will happily accept Muellers report/findings".. To not accepting it.. asking for him to be subpoenaed and questioning if he'd been compromised

They wont change their minds despite overwhelming evidence because Orange man bad.. You guys just end up going round in circles with them.. You can't educate these type of fools

A lot of them were fuking crying that the President of the United States was NOT working with the Russian PM.. and rigging the elections.. Can you imagine being so sick and twisted that you hate one guy so bad.. That you'd rather throw the country into chaos.. to get the verdict/report you want?

These people can't be reasoned with

Comment

• Imagine being stupid enough to vote for Trump & Cruz

I give you 1bad

Bwuhahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
              The dream continues, prepare yourself for disappointment.
              He should be used to disappointment, as it's been all he's seen the last 2+ years.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                Dunno why you guys give these idiots the time of day?

They constantly change the goal posts.. it was obvious even before the report came out.. that they would be pivoting away from Trump is a Russian spy working with Putin (i.e a traitor)..

A narrative they pushed for 2 years..

It went from "i will happily accept Muellers report/findings".. To not accepting it.. asking for him to be subpoenaed and questioning if he'd been compromised

They wont change their minds despite overwhelming evidence because Orange man bad.. You guys just end up going round in circles with them.. You can't educate these type of fools

A lot of them were fuking crying that the President of the United States was NOT working with the Russian PM.. and rigging the elections.. Can you imagine being so sick and twisted that you hate one guy so bad.. That you'd rather throw the country into chaos.. to get the verdict/report you want?

These people can't be reasoned with
                Exactly.

And that's why they are called superfans.

They put their team loyalty over everything, including even the health and wellbeing of their own country.

Winning political games is all they care about. Nothing else matters. Nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Nah bruh. We have the right to bear arms, but that don't mean free guns
                  So you believe people should be charged to vote?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Yeah. Jamaica too and since voting is a right, it should be free of cost, right?
                    yes of course imo they should introduce a bill to make that legal

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      yes of course imo they should introduce a bill to make that legal
                      Y'all have voter's id in PR?

Comment

Working...
                      X