No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    This clown was always a joke. You would hit him with facts and he would post a meme that had nothing to do with what you pointed out.
    He was a shill for the Dems.
    He was probably an illegal. He's been wall'd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Personal lawyers. Not elected. Not appointed. The lawyers for Donald J. Trump. Not the lawyers for President Trump. They've seen the report before our elected officials who we elected to provide oversight. Do they have clearances?

You can't believe anyone anymore. These guys all lied for years and bet everything on Trump getting impeached for collusion.
      I don't trust anyone that says they talked to someone that said they saw this or that. We've heard all that before.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        You can't believe anyone anymore. These guys all lied for years and bet everything on Trump getting impeached for collusion.
        I don't trust anyone that says they talked to someone that said they saw this or that. We've heard all that before.
        So you Trump's personal lawyer lied to Swann?

Comment

• Barr is too smart for these morons.

Comment

• Trump is warning his enemies, this isn't over...not by a long shot..

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
              Barr is too smart for these morons.

Lmfao!!!

All too easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                The Attorney for the United States is up there sounding like the Attorney for Donald Trump. That's Rudy's job.

No wonder nobody from Mueller's team (the people who actually did the investigation) wanted to be a part of this sham.
                Trump supporter & conservative commentator. So i know I'm not tripping

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Trump is warning his enemies, this isn't over...not by a long shot..

I hope Trump keeps pushing. How this was all started and who was involved.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X