No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    SMD damn son. Your trying to get to 1bad65's level.

YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT BUSINESS!

Doing small favors for clients reap rewards when it comes to repeat business and referrals. I barely advertise. My business is majority repeat customers or primarily referral based. Most people come to me because I help someone they know. I did great by them and didn't bill them to death or helped them out a little bit for free. Thus, they send people to me they know or are related.

Referrals are great because conversion is extremely high. COnversion means actually making the sale. People referred to and consult with me generally hire me.

This applies to all business. Its called GOODWILL. GOODWILL in business translates to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Ask 1bad about my bracket.
    I cant remember any of the big companies (im sure they are way larger and have a larger profit margin than you do) like kmart, walmart, costco etc

yea they "give" out stuff all the time etc.

they will however give out incentives.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      I cant remember any of the big companies (im sure they are way larger and have a larger profit margin than you do) like kmart, walmart, costco etc

yea they "give" out stuff all the time etc.

they will however give out incentives.
      What's funny is he didnt grasp, or he ignored, that you said they'll give away stuff for free if there's an incentive, and thus he went and refuted an argument you didn't make.

Those superfans love their strawmen.

Lawyer doe.

Comment

if you do ANYTHING for free in a business sense is just dumb. Seems like the one who doesnt know about business is you. If there is anything given out for free there has to be an incentive for it.... not just handing shit out
        He then countered by telling you how you were wrong, and that businesses do give out free stuff as incentives.

The only question is if he's so stupid he doesn't have basic reading comprehension skills, or if he's an intellectually dishonest liar.

Only he knows that answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          He then countered by telling you how you were wrong, and that businesses do give out free stuff as incentives.

The only question is if he's so stupid he doesn't have basic reading comprehension skills, or if he's an intellectually dishonest liar.

Only he knows that answer.
          one thing I learned is time is money... and you as a person can generate money by demanding getting paid for your time (me as a karateka I charge if someone asks me to teach them)

Comment

one thing I learned is time is money... and you as a person can generate money by demanding getting paid for your time (me as a karateka I charge if someone asks me to teach them)
            Exactly.

And back to your point....

Dojo/gym owners give away free classes all the time, but it has an incentive.

They typically give a free class or two in the hope that people who get the free classes will sign up and then become paying students.

But what they dont do is put up signs saying "Free classes" and never charge anyone a dime.

For whatever reason, the esteemed attorney cant figure out that only giving away freebies isn't viable for anyone; not a person, not a business, and not a government.

The guy really is just a cancer on the forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Exactly.

And back to your point....

Dojo/gym owners give away free classes all the time, but it has an incentive.

They typically give a free class or two in the hope that people who get the free classes will sign up and then become paying students.

But what they dont do is put up signs saying "Free classes" and never charge anyone a dime.

For whatever reason, the esteemed attorney cant figure out that only giving away freebies isn't viable for anyone; not a person, not a business, and not a government.

The guy really is just a cancer on the forum.

Comment

• Nsb: Kerry got destroyed

Rest of world: How did a moron like Massie get elected?

The guy is literally being subjected to global ridicule as a result of his idiocy but that’s apparently a good thing according to some on here

This place is always good for a few laughs
                Last edited by Tomjas; 04-11-2019, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Obama admin, it's starting
                  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...nts-to-doj.amp

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Manafort attorney

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      Nsb: Kerry got destroyed

Rest of world: How did a moron like Massie get elected?

The guy is literally being subjected to global ridicule as a result of his idiocy but that’s apparently a good thing according to some on here

This place is always good for a few laughs
                      FYI this idiot believes trump's tax returns will bring him down!

Comment

Working...
                      X