No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    the idea was to get rid of the mandate which happened every tax year as a "tax" instead of a penalty (which is illegal)
    it wasn't only the mandate that he want to get rid of. He wants to get rid of the whole thing and craft a new plan but why wasn't he able to do that in his first two years?

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Typical liberal mindset, assuming that minorities don't know how to get an ID or that they haven't got the resources to obtain one. If they can get to a supermarket, job, welfare office, immigration office, sporting event, concert, shopping mall, etc., they can get to a DMV for an ID card.
      Whatever dude. Just quoted issues from Supreme Court cases striking down those types of things that were put in place by state governments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        5 dollar steak?

Hook a brother up.
        it would be a small one. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          I go to the new Costco down the street
          I love Costco too.

It nice to be a able to shop there. But having to pay to shop however is a strange concept that low income people would not be able to justify
          Last edited by Don Pichardo; 04-10-2019, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• WASHINGTON — President Obama ridiculed Donald J. Trump on Tuesday for saying that the presidential election was rigged against him, telling Mr. Trump, the Republican nominee, to “stop whining and go try to make his case” to win more votes than Hillary Clinton.

At a news conference in the White House Rose Garden, Mr. Obama said, “I have never seen in my lifetime, or in modern political history, any presidential candidate trying to discredit the elections and the election process before votes have even taken place.”

By turns mocking and grave, Mr. Obama said the claims demonstrated that Mr. Trump lacked the leadership or toughness to be president. But he warned that the charges, which Mr. Trump repeated to cheers at a rally in Colorado later in the day, would undermine the nation’s purest expression of democracy, a popular vote respected by the vanquished as well as the victors.

His sharp words reflected rising concerns among Democratic and Republican leaders that Mr. Trump’s drumbeat of accusations was resonating with his supporters. Many worry that if Mrs. Clinton wins and Mr. Trump refuses to accept the result, his stand will undermine her authority going into office and sow doubts about the legitimacy of the process.
            https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/19/u...-election.html

Comment

• MRW liberals keep whining but Trump just hit 53% approval.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                I find it funny some worry so much about transparency about taxes but never wanna be transparent about who donates to the DNC or other campaigns etc

hypocrites I tell ya
                I hope you weren't trying to imply that I'm a hypocrite because I think Trump should release his tax returns because that would be foolish.

I wish all major political donations were disclosed and published for the public to see. That would add q great deal of transparency across the board.

Of course that would make it much harder for political parties to get donations which is why it unfortunately won't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Yes, they are.

This is true.

I was hopeful we'd see debt fall under Trump. While that's not happening, at least he's not piling on debt as bad as Obama and we shouldn't see our total debt about double.

So there is some improvement.

I agree wholeheartedly.
                  What the hell is this?

An unbiased post from you where you acknowledge an area (national debt) where Trump let you down?

Did someone hack your account haha

Carry on.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Thanks for linking that. I thought she gave a great speech. A related video appeared of the Young Turks talking about her Hitler comment so I watched that afterwards. It was 3 deluded skrags tearing Candace to bits. It was terrible and had that annoying Ana chick and someone even worse sitting in the middle who made Ana seem not so bad by comparison.

The divide in the USA is very real.

Candace Owens is a breath of fresh air. She comes across as passionate, well presented and well spoken. I'll remember the name.

Comment

Working...
                      X