X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I ain't a superfan.

You all know this.

And this is not the first time I've pointed out policy differences I have with President *****.
    Lmfao. Yea ok. Don’t write an autobiography. You could have to sue yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      US has a trade SURPLUS with Canada

Thanks Bill

By your comments, you have no clue how trade works & its economic impacts
      nice try and you didnt even supply a link to back your statement.....

data from Statistics Canada says the U.S. had a $14.6 billion trade deficit for goods and services with its neighbor to the north in 2016, according to Bloomberg. Data from both countries say that the U.S. imports more goods from Canada than it exports – the U.S. says the good trade deficit was $12.1 billion.

Data from both countries say that the U.S. imports more goods from Canada than it exports – the U.S. says the good trade deficit was $12.1 billion. Canada has complained that the the U.S. Trade Representative is falsely inflating that number by counting goods that merely pass through Canada from other countries.

Either way, the trade imbalance with Canada –America’s second-largest trading partner – is nothing like the $55 billion trade deficit with Mexico, or the $385 billion deficit with China – America’s largest trading partner. The trade deficit with European Union nations was $92 million, according to the U.S. Trade Representative.
      http://time.com/5185673/donald-*****...ficit-surplus/

context is key to many things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        The USA wasn’t supposed to get a cut. The USA was to be able to sell their goods and services to member states freely. Hence “free trade”
        hence why nafta was a **** deal. Companies get to bounce out of the usa (after STARTING in the us) only because of taxes etc... only then to sell it BACK to the USA...

but the usa can't charge them at all?

free trade my ass thats why unemployment has been ****ty since the nafta deal. All those companies dont have to pay high tax rates by just moving to canada/mexico and in turn sell that same product back to the usa

and you dont see nothing wrong with that as an american?

are you american? not sure I dont think i ever asked you lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
          I hope you weren't trying to imply that I'm a hypocrite because I think ***** should release his tax returns because that would be foolish.

I wish all major political donations were disclosed and published for the public to see. That would add q great deal of transparency across the board.

Of course that would make it much harder for political parties to get donations which is why it unfortunately won't happen.
          no im saying in a generalized statement....

it happens alot....

these oil companies etc always pay into those campaigns but those are kept hidden from the public eye.

imo they should def be more transparent on that aspect.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
            What the hell is this?

An unbiased post from you where you acknowledge an area (national debt) where ***** let you down?

Did someone hack your account haha

Carry on.
            well you didnt attack him, call him names or nothing.

now if you called him a name and said well thats a different story

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              nice try and you didnt even supply a link to back your statement.....

http://time.com/5185673/donald-*****...ficit-surplus/

context is key to many things.
              MBA doe.

Ever notice how the most clueless and ignorant of the superfans so often claim to have advanced degrees?

Comment

While this is true, and ***** did promise to ramp up military spending, I was hoping we'd see more budget cuts to more than offset them.

We have plenty of social welfare programs we can either cut budgets on or get rid of altogether that would save us a ton of money.

Of course that would take Congress, and sadly its still made up of mostly lifer politicians who love Government programs and spending tax dollars for votes.
                Yup, unfortunately the **********s in congress did absolutely fuck all, even while holding both majorities. Bunch of wimps mostly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Yup, unfortunately the **********s in congress did absolutely fuck all, even while holding both majorities. Bunch of wimps mostly.
                  They didnt repeal *****care, and some of the tax cuts are temporary.

Which begs the question, why are tax increases never temporary?

Comment

• Barr looking into everything. Now we will hopefully get the entire picture.

Comment

They didnt repeal *****care, and some of the tax cuts are temporary.

Which begs the question, why are tax increases never temporary?
                      Excellent point.

Comment

Working...
                      X