What a crock of ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        lol

What a crock of ****
        Explain?????

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          And NOT fighting Russian interference. Do people forget who was POTUS at the time all this was happening?
          Totally not Obama’s fault. Trump was the James Bond style russian double agent this whole time, while also being backed by the deep state.

Comment

Explain?????
            A prosecutor’s job is to determine whether there’s sufficient evidence to issue an indictment

It’s not to determine guilt or otherwise

Mueller determined that there wasn’t sufficient evidence in his mind and (allegedly) laid out the facts as known to him

Dershowitz is speaking out of his arse as a paid Fox contributor

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              A prosecutor’s job is to determine whether there’s sufficient evidence to issue an indictment

It’s not to determine guilt or otherwise

Mueller determined that there wasn’t sufficient evidence in his mind and (allegedly) laid out the facts as known to him

Dershowitz is speaking out of his arse as a paid Fox contributor
              Thats funny you bring that up with Clinton and all.

Comment

So, Mueller is legit, and Barr is in on it to protect Trump? But Mueller said no collusion in the report and said no indictments.
                Man you guys just keep holding on!
                First of all you haven't read the report & neither have I. So for either one of us to claim there's something in a report that's hidden would be crazy. We don't even know how something as simple as how many pages the report consists of. The only thing that has been put out is Barr's summary

Secondly to my point. Barr was vocal about his disagreements with Mueller being appointed & made it secret he didn't agree Trump could obstruct justice. So his summary of the report is consistent with his views going back to 2017, while he was still in the private sector.

Soon as Barr was appointed is when started hearing reports of lawyers leaving the special counsel. There were still cases pending & Gates & Flynn's sentencing was postponed again because they had continued to cooperate with the special counsel. The mystery company defying the subpoena was still pending. Jerome Corsi case was still pending. Does any of that sound like the special counsel was finished? I mean, the guy gets confirmed as AG and he does EXACTLY what he stated he'd do all the way back in 2017. He did exactly what he was brought in to do. That's how politics work. It worked the same way with Hillary. But in this case you're refusing to believe a guy did what he said he'd do years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  First of all you haven't read the report & neither have I. So for either one of us to claim there's something in a report that's hidden would be crazy. We don't even know how something as simple as how many pages the report consists of. The only thing that has been put out is Barr's summary

Secondly to my point. Barr was vocal about his disagreements with Mueller being appointed & made it secret he didn't agree Trump could obstruct justice. So his summary of the report is consistent with his views going back to 2017, while he was still in the private sector.

Soon as Barr was appointed is when started hearing reports of lawyers leaving the special counsel. There were still cases pending & Gates & Flynn's sentencing was postponed again because they had continued to cooperate with the special counsel. The mystery company defying the subpoena was still pending. Jerome Corsi case was still pending. Does any of that sound like the special counsel was finished? I mean, the guy gets confirmed as AG and he does EXACTLY what he stated he'd do all the way back in 2017. He did exactly what he was brought in to do. That's how politics work. It worked the same way with Hillary. But in this case you're refusing to believe a guy did what he said he'd do years ago.
                  No worries we BOTH know the report will come out. I also think Rs want this but they are playing chess right now.

Comment

Thats funny you bring that up with Clinton and all.
                    Dershowitz has long been a paid schill & admits it

Notice how he is spruiking a new book?

A couple of examples from this interview

“Barr is a very nice man while Rosenstein is massively conflicted”

Barr is every bit as conflicted given the views expressed in his memo last year

“Mueller gave Barr less than 48 hours to make a decision”

Simply made that one up

The right relying on Dershowitz is the equivalent of the left relying upon Abramson (a former student of his btw)

Comment

No worries we BOTH know the report will come out. I also think Rs want this but they are playing chess right now.
                      The vast majority of the report will never see the light of day e.g. Trump’s lawyer has confirmed that his written answers won’t be released

Democrats are barking up the wrong tree anyway as people’s minds are already made up

Comment

Working...
                      X