• Good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Good stuff.

Trump roasted that crook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Trump roasted that crook.
          He killed tonight! He pretty much told all the elitist pricks to go **** themselves

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Good stuff.

Comment

• Where can I bet on the Election? No way Trump wins over Clinton! Im 100% positive

Trump has no shot, Majority of people have a negative image of him, everyone I encounter hates his guts compare him to a nazi, say he hates women, hates immigrants, hates poor, hates black etc.

One black women even told me he wants to put blacks back in shackles and that Hilary is the savior of women and black folks she will help us, Trump will make us slaves again.

Watch the Debates, they always ask Trump are you ready or willing to concede gracefully its like the thing is preditermined lol, they never ask hilary stuff like that. Also Hilary barely even tries at the debates she looks like a zombie, yet everything is she owend trump! did you see her she owned him, lol

If I can beat Ill even bet by a margin, I say Trump loses in a landside, Ill say Hilary will get 70 percent of the votes.

Do they let you bet in vegas ill put 500 bucks on it.

Comment

• go on predictit.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  go on predictit.org
                  Thanks bro, dam it already says 84 percent predict democrats will win lol

I might have to put a lot down just to make a profit.

Comment

• 5dimes.. It's already at -600. Not worth it

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Thanks bro, dam it already says 84 percent predict democrats will win lol

I might have to put a lot down just to make a profit.
                      now it's 85% lol, yeah but if you were to put money on trump you can make some big money, but I really can't see him winning

Comment

Working...
                      X