• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Taken over? You making up facts again?
      Vladimir Putin, President of the United States

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
        Trump essentially blew the bubble on political power. It's Year One ever since he won the primary. It's going to be both cringeworthy and hilarious to watch the 2020 elections. The simple objective truth is Trump raised the bar for what elected representatives should be to the public. He has a relationship with the people and it is real and it is genuine. The Democrats and political apparatus at large including Republicans don't know how to communicate with their constituents and the public at large. All they do is give canned rhetoric and stand on their soap box with holier than thou pomposity. They literally have no connection with the public. I mean it's fcking demoralizing how long our leaders have been this way and how weak they really are when juxtapositioned with Trump. The only chance the Dems have is recruiting a business guy like the Starbucks CEO. I say that because he's the only one offering up an original political outlook that isn't leveraged by the partisan powerstructure. Trump had a vision and he knew what he wanted to do. It made campaigning easy. H3ll he's had 4 decades to ponder his ascension into politics so that definitely gives one an edge over others that don't take the plunge into politics later in life and simply live in it as a career. I'm not a supporter of the Starbucks guy at all in the sense I'm never not going to support Trump. It's just reassuring to see a Democrat that isn't a fake image and sees Trump as a centrist
        Howard Schultz does not have much love for the Democratic Party these days. If he determines he will have enough support to win he will run as a “centrist independent”...but only if he's sure in doing so that he won't be helping to re-elect Trump...at least this is what he has said. But IF they could recruit him...he probably be their best chance.

http://fortune.com/2019/02/14/howard...020-starbucks/
        Last edited by jaded; 03-25-2019, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Totally agree. Maher isn't without common sense and will call a spade a spade when he has too. The whole thing with Trump-Russia is ever since Trump said "hopefully Russia can find Hillarys 30k deleted emails" in August '16 as a throw a way line to reporters, everyone from Brennan and Clapper to lunatic talking heads will say he colluded. That's all they have is that one statement and they thought they could entrap him in something. I remember this press conference specifically. He was twisting the knife with the press, passive aggressively saying "wouldn't it be nice if Russia found the deleted emails and handed them over to the DOJ? Wouldn't that be a great moment for justice and diplomacy?". Of course this just made the press more irate that day as it probably sent the Obama administration in a fit as well. The truth is there was a top down call to not indict Hillary. Basically just go through the motions of investigation with a motive to not do anything. Everybody knew this in 2016. It was obvious Hillary was never going to be indicted on anything.
          Exactly.

We all tried to tell them was joking, and as you said trolling the biased press.

But those idiot superfans tried to play Gotcha! and say Trump openly colluded by saying that.

I and others tried to tell them that Gotcha! points dont override the rule of law, but they weren't having any of that rational logic.

Speaking of superfans, can you please put that fool toisday on ignore? Not only is he an admitted alt, he's gumming up your thread with constant and continuous nonsense and cheerleading.

Comment

• Originally posted by todisday View Post
            Vladimir Putin, President of the United States
            HAHAHA oh you real mad huh?

Comment

Trump essentially blew the bubble on political power. It's Year One ever since he won the primary. It's going to be both cringeworthy and hilarious to watch the 2020 elections. The simple objective truth is Trump raised the bar for what elected representatives should be to the public.....
              Trump proved just how useless, stupid, dishonest, corrupt, and out for their own enrichment these career lifer politicians are.

Trump then showed how a successful private sector person, with no political experience, can do boatloads better than those lifer politicians did.

I just hope voters see that, and we start sending more successful businesses people to Washington, as opposed to continuing to send the failed lifer politicians we've been sending up there for decades.

Comment

• I don't know why some of you entertain posts from MCC or this todisday. Todisday is clearly trolling and MCC is just dumb. Punching ******s isn't fun and it makes you look stupid replying to them.

Comment

• Where are the hardcore D team?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    HAHAHA oh you real mad huh?
                    There's vodka in Trump Tower

https://www.reddit.com/r/casualiama/...k_us_anything/

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      Howard Schultz does not have much love for the Democratic Party these days. If he determines he will have enough support to win he will run as a “centrist independent”...but only if he's sure in doing so that he won't be helping to re-elect Trump...at least this is what he has said. But IF the could recruit him...he probably be their best chance.

http://fortune.com/2019/02/14/howard...020-starbucks/
                      I'll be voting Trump in 2020, as I voted for him last time and he's kept his word on campaign promises, and his policies are kicking ass. For that he earned my vote in 2020.

Schultz is a guy I could see voting for in the future, if I agree with his stances on things like social issues, SC Justices, etc.

Schultz has valuable private sector experience, and that's important to me.

As long as he touts supply side economics and isnt a loon on stuff like global warming hoax, or a gun grabber, or other social issues Democrats went off the rails on, I could see myself supporting Schultz.

Does anyone know where he stands on some of the key issues, and his specific stances on our economy?

Comment

Working...
                      X