OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    like The Donald told The Hildabeast666 last night,

change the system and he will abide by that system.

The Donald is just working the system that hildabeast666 and other scumbag politicians like her husband have set up.
    Good point. Knowing this, it isn't believable that Trump would change the system that allows him to benefit that much. If anything, he will enact corporate welfare policies that will benefit he and those like him.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
      The overnight polls show Trump got a boost...

Election 2016 Presidential Polls
      http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...lls/president/

Election Polls
      Thursday, October 20

General Election:
      Trump vs. Clinton
      LA Times/USC Tracking
      Clinton 44, Trump 44 Tie

General Election:
      Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein
      IBD/TIPP Tracking
      Clinton 40, Trump 41, Johnson 7, Stein 5 Trump +1

General Election:
      Trump vs. Clinton
      IBD/TIPP Tracking
      Clinton 43, Trump 41 Clinton +2

General Election:
      Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein
      Rasmussen Reports
      Clinton 40, Trump 43, Johnson 6, Stein 3 Trump +3

LA Times/USC Tracking & Rasmussen Reports are the 2 most historically accurate polls

The last Rasmussen Report was released 8 days ago and Trump has gained 8 points since...I don't think any of these polls indicated the full effect of yesterdays events...the debate and the release of the Democracy Partners video with the firing of Robert Creamer. I think cutting off Julian Assange is probably making the Dem's look even worse for having done so.

Looks like Trump weathered yet another storm...in fact it looks like people are beginning to view his woman issues as a dirty set-up and have seen enough. It all comes down to a few key states now.
      Thats not what the polls are showing. you completely made up that conclusion.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-20-2016, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        How many times did some of his business filed for bankruptcy?. Do you know?.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-bankruptcies/

The guy maybe filthy rich but he takes advantage of the lender. And lets make something CLEAR. A businessman always try to MAKE a PROFIT by business not MAKE a profit by trying to avoid paying his LOAN!.
        When you loan money, there's always a risk you won't get it back.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          I'm not going to get into a peeing contest with one who hurls insults.

We all saw you having to have basic Math taught you. It is what it is, and no amount of childish insults will change it.
          You didn't see ****. I posted more white on welfare. Xoo said that's because there is more white. But percentage of black on welfare is higher.

I didn't argue with him nor did I say he was wrong.

You're blind that's why you're voting for Trump and can't see through his BS.

Idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            You're blind that's why you're voting for Trump and can't see through his BS.
            What bs?

It wasn't Trump who lied about being under sniper fire. It wasn't Trump who lied and said a Youtube video caused the attack at Benghazi. It wasn't Trump who deleted 30,000 e-mails while under a Congressional subpoena.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              Oh really? From the IMF
              From your source:
              "Strong growth projected.....

Try again.

I used actual GDP numbers, you need to as well. Projections don't cut it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                What bs?

It wasn't Trump who lied about being under sniper fire. It wasn't Trump who lied and said a Youtube video caused the attack at Benghazi. It wasn't Trump who deleted 30,000 e-mails while under a Congressional subpoena.
                If you listen to debate moderator said a lot numbers including trumps plan would increase national debt more than hillarys.

Trump is full of it. He'll bring back millions of jobs, cut taxes, erase our debt, give us medical insurance that is cheaper with better benefits, etc... lmao

Comment

If you listen to debate moderator said a lot numbers including trumps plan would increase national debt more than hillarys.
                  You're point being?

That's pure conjecture.

And anyone paying attention recently knows these so-called experts aren't right very often.

They predicted Obama's Stimulus would keep unemployment under 8%. They were wrong.

They predicted premiums would fall under Obamacare. They were wrong.

They predicted that the cost of Obamacare would come in under $1 trillion. It's costing us almost double that. They were wrong.

And that's just the last few years.

Look, these 'experts' are typically guys like Paul Krugman. These are folks who never worked a day in the private sector, yet are somehow taken as expert on our private sector economy. You trust those types with no experience?

Be honest, would you take your broken down car to a mechanic whose ran a successful shop for decades, or a guy whose never popped the hood of a car but has advanced education in stuff like Physics, Chemistry, etc?

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  Trump is full of it. He'll bring back millions of jobs, cut taxes, erase our debt, give us medical insurance that is cheaper with better benefits, etc... lmao
                  Well the Hillary/Obama plan hasn't worked. Why not try a different route? What Trump proposes was done in the 1980s. It was great. We saw GDP rising at quarterly rates of up to 9.3%!!! Incomes rose, while now they fall.

Obama is stuck at 1-2% GDP growth and incomes (aside from the 1%) are dropping.

Comment

But Hillary said she wouldn't add "one penny" to our national debt.

Why aren't you on her for telling "bs"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      You're arguing about something i never said. You're a ****ing ******.
                      You said" You're arguing about something I never said"
                      LOL
                      Go and retrace the flow of our conversation. You are an IMBECILE!

Comment

Working...
                      X