• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Oh hey dumbarse

Fact: majority of Trump supporters are poorly educated white males

Fact: you’re a minority

Which branch of the idiot tree do you belong to?
    Listen up skippy, just because you have a degree in Harry Potter studies, that doesn't make you smarter than a guy who didn't go to college.

That's the problem with halfwit lefties like you, you love putting labels on people.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
      Listen up skippy, just because you have a degree in Harry Potter studies, that doesn't make you smarter than a guy who didn't go to college.

That's the problem with halfwit lefties like you, you love putting labels on people.
      lol

Australia is a conservative country

You guys are just of low intellect

And I mean seriously ****ing dumb

What’s more, the entire world knows it

Comment

lol

Australia is a conservative country

You guys are just of low intellect

And I mean seriously ****ing dumb

What’s more, the entire world knows it
        Sure thing bro, now tell us more about how your best mates dad invented the world's most efficient jet engine......

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
          Sure thing bro, now tell us more about how your best mates dad invented the world's most efficient jet engine......

Right after you tell us how the permanent tax cuts, trade deals, health care, foreign policy, wall and whatever else you morons believed is going

Bwuhahaha

How dumb are you?

Comment

Oh hey dumbarse

Fact: majority of Trump supporters are poorly educated white males

Fact: you’re a minority

Which branch of the idiot tree do you belong to?
            Well I'm not Murrican but support Trump and am probably better educated and qualified than you. Where do your 'facts' come from anyway, CNN?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              Why are some of you pretending that you werent around in 08 when the republican party made him their candidate?

They could have picked Guliani, Huckabee, Romney... But no, the republicans picked McCain. By a landslide too. And McCain didnt even have interesting policy ideas, the whole campaign was about him being a national hero.

Now if that wasnt you then it wasnt you but you know this happened.
              when you say fans do you mean his hardened base or the average republican voter? because many of trump's hardened base are libertarian and therefore would've voted for ron paul in 08.

2008 and 2019 is also a significant time difference. maybe they supported mccain for partisan reasons in 2008 but not anymore in 2019, when much of him has been exposed.

btw what positive things have been exposed about george w bush since he left office? why do liberals, after a decade of calling him dumb and a war criminal, wash his balls in 2019?

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard G View Post
                Well I'm not Murrican but support Trump and am probably better educated and qualified than you. Where do your 'facts' come from anyway, CNN?
                Really?

I have a Bachelor of Commerce, MBA and Master of Tax

Happy to post my credentials but they don’t mean **** because they don’t guarantee success

Trouble with Dotards is that they have no credentials to begin with as you’re all frauds

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  He's had a problem with McCain before he even ran for President. This has nothing to do with the dossier (which isn't bogus and many parts have been proven). Trump is just a hater. I've listened to him on the Howard Stern show for years. Trump has always been a hater.
                  Mc Shame was a POS period

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    McCain is everything Trump can never be.
                    except being president. that was easy.

McCain is a war hero, while coward Trump faked a medical condition.
                    crashed planes and sang like a canary. some war hero right there. up there with soldiers tossing themselves on top of grenades no doubt.

John respected his fellow veterans, Trump disrespects them and their families regularly.
                    have you seen mccain's voting record on his fellow veterans? it ain't pretty.

McCain was a man that was well liked in both parties. Trump isn’t even well like in his own party.
                    go google what RINO means, mccain's picture should be right next to it. and then google trump's approval rating among republicans.

McCain was always spoken of as a great husband and family man.
                    did this influence policy and affected you positively?

Trump has had multiple affairs and admits to sexually assaulting woman.
                    does this influence policy and affect you negatively?

As a veteran I’m glad I’m out and don’t have to serve under that garbage trump
                    thank you for your service. anyway you'd probably be a burning corpse somewhere in Syria or Ukraine or whichever country john mccain happened to be warmongering in for that week if you served under him.
                    Last edited by John Barron; 03-21-2019, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Right after you tell us how the permanent tax cuts, trade deals, health care, foreign policy, wall and whatever else you morons believed is going

Bwuhahaha

How dumb are you?
                      It's going pretty well, there's a booming economy which will ensure that Trump comfortably wins re-election in 2020.

I suppose these are some of the educated people you were talking about? - https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...markets-230164

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      I have a Bachelor of Commerce, MBA and Master of Tax

Comment

Working...
                      X