No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
    And yet not a single one has uncovered anything on Trump and election collusion.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

I know damn good and well that the party who invented the term "baby mama drama" isn't talking about someone having a bunch of kids...

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

While they are both full of **** and terrible examples of family men....

"respect to traditional family lifestyles."

Is something that I agree with and ultimately they had wives that they had natural children with. This can be seen as a traditional family lifestyle.

They could have had husband's and lab grown/unnaturally created children which is what I think they are referring to.

Ultimately their kids had a mum and a dad and I support that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              And yet not a single one has uncovered anything on Trump and election collusion.
              That's the key fact, and the one fact the superfans simply cannot accept.

When the Mueller report comes out, there is going to be some epic meltdowns.

Comment

• Why Is trump is Disrespecting John McCain?

Why Is trump is Disrespecting John McCain?

DISCUSS

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  That's the key fact, and the one fact the superfans simply cannot accept.

When the Mueller report comes out, there is going to be some epic meltdowns.
                  They’ll be as butthurt as they were the morning after election day...

Comment

• Mc Shame was part of the phony Dossier and a liar on Odumbocare

Comment

• Because McCain was a piece of shit war mongering two faced life-long career politician, whose war accomplishment was to be captured in Vietnam and spread Anti-American propaganda and talk shit about his own country while in Vietcong custody.

He was also responsible for the creation of the fake “Russian collusion” dossier.

Comment

Working...
                      X