Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont know why people are so overly concerned about Trumps drama vs the real politics.

So Trump is a liar, a thief, a cheater etc... What President has not been? Our concern should be how he handles Homeland Security and the economy.

The Dems really need to shape up and focus their energy on a Centrist candidate. If a Kennedy type was ever needed in the Democratic party its now. At this rate Democrats will forget to vote next election because they are to busy watching TMZ and reading HuffPost.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      think about it dun....

a dossier that was bought and paid for because trump started winning.... and when he became the nominee, primary DNC and the rest of the democrats continued to pay fusion gps even tho FBI themselves said they were gonna stop those payments for the dossier information etc

again the dossier was bought and paid for by people who dont like trump....

and again those are facts that you can not deny dunn and you know this.

and stop with the "what if" scenarios already would ya
      Think about it javi- that doesn’t make the contents untrue, fake, made up or lies. You know it. I know it.

Sure, whatever is in it paints a bad picture of trump and doesn’t talk about good things he may have done. Ok, that doesn’t make it fake or made up either. In fact, some of the things, like the info about hookers, has been proven true.

Comment

• Let’s not get caught up in all the bs. Senate rebuked the fake Crisis reason for the emergency wall funding. Trump will have to issue a veto. Can’t believe he botched this one so badly.

This was an issue that was easily winnable if he just went about fixing the real issue rather than framing it as a “whites need protection from ms13 illegal Hispanics bringing rape and drugs” (paraphrasing) issue.

Comment

• So the Senate rejected the phony national emergency. That's interesting, I wasn't sure what would happen there.

Trump did a lot to undermine his own emergency claim which can't have helped the vote by saying at various times the wall was already being built and how he'd already made the border safer etc etc.

This is a big loss for Trump. He should have secured his funding when the Republicans controlled the house and senate, it's like he only started caring about the wall recently.

Mitt Romney is clearly smirking at the senate decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
            So the Senate rejected the phony national emergency. That's interesting, I wasn't sure what would happen there.

Trump did a lot to undermine his own emergency claim which can't have helped the vote by saying at various times the wall was already being built and how he'd already made the border safer etc etc.

This is a big loss for Trump. He should have secured his funding when the Republicans controlled the house and senate, it's like he only started caring about the wall recently.

Mitt Romney is clearly smirking at the senate decision.
            That's superfan talk.

The more important issue is, how does this effect the country?

What's your take on that?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              That's superfan talk.

The more important issue is, how does this effect the country?

What's your take on that?
              That's rational talk.

Only a superfan would try to pretend that this isn't a big loss for Trump.

He lost in the house AND now the Republican controlled Senate.

His party had the Senate numbers but the Senate rejected his declaration.

In terms of it affecting the country it's the correct decision so I support the rejection. It's not an emergency and had it been declared such it would have opened up the door for other phony emergency declarations in the future such as a Democratic president calling a phony national emergency over 'gun control/violence' or something like that which I would also be against.

I believe a National Emergency declaration should be saved for real emergencies, like a real invasion or a national disaster.

As for the wall, I am not against one being built but the whole situation has been handled poorly.

The current budget proposal is a disaster with massive cuts and a massive deficit.

Ideally, they would take money away from stupid programs like the specific HIV care/prevention one and a lot of this diversity/inclusivity money waste programs to help with border security (in general, wall is a small part of that) but that hasn't happened.

Instead we got the wasteful shutdown and the phony national emergency declaration.....and now we are here.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                That's rational talk.

Only a superfan would try to pretend that this isn't a big loss for Trump.
                "I know you are but what am I" is a very childish line.

I expected more out of you than that.

But you did eventually answer my question, so I do appreciate that.

Comment

• Comment

• Is trump threatening possible violence and problems if he loses re-election?
                    Talking about hell's angels, cops, military...etc on his side, and "could be bad, very bad".

Comment

• Phuk that puto...............

Comment

Working...
                      X