No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Trumps hope is to not have to deport so many illegals by not allowing them to illegally enter the country to begin with.
    I get that but you are missing the point-he got on national TV and told everyone that President Obama is addressing the issue by deporting people in record numbers. That to me is not something most Republicans have a problem with.

I don't see how that hurt Hilary or helped him gain voters.

Comment

• Try again.

That's not total dollars, but instead a percentage of State spending.

Of course as was shown you earlier, Southern States have more blacks, and per capita they are the biggest welfare mooches. So it's the 'blue' areas of the 'red' States that take the lion's share of the welfare money.

And it is comical watching a liberal Democrat complain about welfare dollars. You vote for welfare politics!! You got what you voted for. Be happy, don't whine. You can't very well vote for welfare, then whine that the wrong people are getting the welfare!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Not surprised at that figure. Lots of have and have-nots in Cali, with a huge amount of liberal policy mixed in.

Take San Jose. Has a population of right around 1 million, and the average house there is valued at a 1 million.

That's tech sector stuff in the Silicon Valley. Big money.

You also have the huge agricultural industry in the Central Valley,

Not so much money there, and the population that lives in the towns and cities in the region reflects it.
        That's what happens when you 'spread the wealth around' like they do there more than any other State.

Look at places like North Korea, Cuba, and Venezuela who do it on a bigger scale. They end up with like 99% of the people poor and on food rations, but the top 1%, who are the political class, live like kings.

While his people were on forced food and milk rations, Fidel Castro made the Forbes Richest List...twice!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I get that but you are missing the point-he got on national TV and told everyone that President Obama is addressing the issue by deporting people in record numbers. That to me is not something most Republicans have a problem with.

I don't see how that hurt Hilary or helped him gain voters.
          Record deportation is not something the left really likes to talk about. They like to pander and act like all trespassers are welcome when the reality isn't quite such. My thought, and it's just my thought, is that Trump was hoping to make some people think with that comment, maybe gain a few undecided votes. "Hey, if Obama is deporting millions of illegals now, maybe the wall isn't such a bad idea". Just my thought. Also, I believe Hilliary mentioned something about having to put the illegal trespassers on a bus or train. If there are fewer illegals to deport, this transportation savings would defray some of the construction costs.

My thought is to make some of those illegals build the wall to keep them out...just put in the last blocks from the Mexican side, lol.

Comment

• Serious question for everyone on both sides.

Why are abortion rights still an issue in 2016?

Comment

• http://usuncut.com/class-war/10-corp...ur-blood-boil/

The US government provides a myriad of taxpayer-funded benefits to agribusiness, green energy, automobile manufacturers, and whole host of other US businesses. Trump isn't going to do anything to change this.

Hopefully, Hilary will be forced to address this issue by the Sanders/Warren wing.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                Serious question for everyone on both sides.

IMO because the religious right (Cruz, Huckabee) is still a big part of the Republican base. They want abortion rights overturned. These are people that vote so their primary issue will almost always be relevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Record deportation is not something the left really likes to talk about. They like to pander and act like all trespassers are welcome when the reality isn't quite such. My thought, and it's just my thought, is that Trump was hoping to make some people think with that comment, maybe gain a few undecided votes. "Hey, if Obama is deporting millions of illegals now, maybe the wall isn't such a bad idea". Just my thought. Also, I believe Hilliary mentioned something about having to put the illegal trespassers on a bus or train. If there are fewer illegals to deport, this transportation savings would defray some of the construction costs.

My thought is to make some of those illegals build the wall to keep them out...just put in the last blocks from the Mexican side, lol.
                  Ok. I don't see it. Other than right wingers that get their info exclusively from Fox/Drudge etc., everyone knew President Obama has been deporting people. Frankly, Republicans (accept the ones who hate him because he is black) have applauded this move.

LOL. The absolute perfect Trumpian thing to do would be to build a wall if he wins using the same illegals he called criminals and rapists because the government would pay them less and not spend resources on any safety measures.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    I didn't say you did. Keep up, as you're showing your English skills are on par with your Math skills. That's not good.

Bottom line is you had to have a very basic Math term explained to you, and you're claiming to be an engineer!!
                    You're an idiot. When did I say that percentage of white using welfare is higher than percentage of black on welfare? Never. I never said that.

I only said there are more white on welfare than any other race. And it's a fact. But I never said anything about percentage.

Stop claiming things I didn't say dumb@ss.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                      Serious question for everyone on both sides.

It's an issue that needs to be decided at the legislative level, rather than the judicial one. Elected officials, that have a level of accountability to their constituents, rather than life-long appointed judges, need to be the ones deciding the issue. The fact that a number of states have taken various measures against abortion, particularly partial-birth abortion in the 3rd trimester, and have taken measures to defund Planned Parenthood, shows that this is still an issue that is somewhat unresolved in America.

Comment

Working...
                      X