Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets go motorcity stop ducking those questions.......

and dont give me any opinions either back them up with links etc of credible sources that can be verified.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      lets go motorcity stop ducking those questions.......

and dont give me any opinions either back them up with links etc of credible sources that can be verified.
      Lmao!!!

And he cant put you on ignore for demanding he answer your questions.

Comment

• Not surprised to see the little Coulters out in force after another sideshow

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Weren't you the guy that was blasting Trump, saying he believed Russia and NK over US? Now, you're believing the N. Koreans

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              are you really stupid for real or are you just joking around?

spike lee started his speach about slavery history etc and finished it with "we"....

gee I wonder what "we" he was talking about cuz it sure wasnt about puerto ricans for example.....
              Here is Spike Lee's full speech.
              https://youtu.be/tTo3XYm33WU

He talks about this black history month being 400 years since slavery, a milestone. His grandmother, daughter of a slave who graduated college herself, saving her SS checks to pay for his college. The quintessential American dream achieved by the great grandson of slave.

He praises the slaves who helped build this country. He then says we must reconnect with the ancestors to regain our humanity.

He then says let's ALL (Americans) mobilize and be on the right side of history to choose love over hate

Not once did he mention Trump's name. Not once did he mention racism.

Nobody saw that speech as racist. Giving honor to blacks people during black history month is racist to you & Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Weren't you the guy that was blasting Trump, saying he believed Russia and NK over US? Now, you're believing the N. Koreans
                I never said who i believed. I'm updating the story just like I've done this whole thread.

But since you bit can you tell me who you believe.

Trump or the guy (Kim Jong Un) who Trump said his word was good today?

Comment

And let me guess, you believe a regime that starves and slaughters it's own people over the man who gave us the lowest black unemployment rate on record.

Am I right?

Comment

• Comment

Obama was a liar.

Remember "you can keep you doctor" and "your premiums will fall $2500/yr".

Only an idiot and superfan like yourself would blindly believe Obama.

Comment

Working...
                      X