No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Good for the cowboys. Had trump purchased them they wouldn’t be worth billions... they would be bankrupt

Comment

• I love when the press asks Trump detailed policy questions

Comment

• Is Trump meeting with Kim Jong Un alone like he met with Putin by himself? I hope not. After meeting alone with Putin he was ready to turn American citizens over to the Russian FSB and said America was lying and Putin was telling the truth.

If he meets alone with Kim Jong Un he'll come out of the meeting announcing the U.S. has decided to give up our nuclear weapons program

Comment

I love when the press asks Trump detailed policy questions
          Too bad they never did that during the 8 Obama years.

Comment

Is Trump meeting with Kim Jong Un alone like he met with Putin by himself? I hope not. After meeting alone with Putin he was ready to turn American citizens over to the Russian FSB and said America was lying and Putin was telling the truth.

If he meets alone with Kim Jong Un he'll come out of the meeting announcing the U.S. has decided to give up our nuclear weapons program
            Oh shut up son.

The last meeting with Kim resulted in the rocket launches stopping and the remains of American soldiers coming home.

What concessions did your guy Obama get from North Korea? You tell me.

Again, quit being a superfan and just give credit where credit is due.

Comment

Goalposts moved. So Trump doesn't care if N. Korea builds a nuclear program to the high heavens. He just doesn't want them to show it publicly. The tests were to elicit a response from the U.S. For years U.S. Presidents wouldn't give in to Un's demands for one on one meetings. Instead they focused on slowing down their nuclear program. But Trump fell for the trap. Trump legitimized and elevated Un on a world level, while all Un had to do was write Donny nice letters and stop testing all the while continuing to build his nuclear weapons program unabated at a breakneck pace. Very smart play by Kim Jong Un. Especially considering Trump only believes Putin and Kim Jon Un when it comes to N. Korea.

"You can continue your nuclear weapons program rocket man. Just please don't embarrass me by testing them. And continue the nice letters"

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 02-26-2019, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Womp womp. Another L for the conspiracy theorists. Trump was really pushing this conspiracy theory.

Comment

Womp womp. Another L for the conspiracy theorists. Trump was really pushing this conspiracy theory.

Yawn

When does this nothing buger started and paid by clinton end?

Rusia doe

Comment

Is Trump meeting with Kim Jong Un alone like he met with Putin by himself? I hope not. After meeting alone with Putin he was ready to turn American citizens over to the Russian FSB and said America was lying and Putin was telling the truth.

Oh lawd

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X