No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    She’s much more intelligent then either of those two.

Her ideas may be extreme but at least she would listen to the experts that tell what is and won’t fly. Trump doesn’t give a f about what anyone tells him.
    See I'm not sure she would listen to the experts if she got into power.

Obama and Trump have both been atrocious when it comes to the USA's debt. AOC couldn't handle her own debt, I wouldn't want her having anything to do with America's!

Anyway we can agree to disagree. I don't mind the idea of taxing the super rich more at all (income over $10mill) but some of the stuff she has said is just Looney Tunes.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          You are propagating fake news and making sh it up on the fly. You constantly post twitter screenshots and links as if those offer some sort of credibility as well as links from the Washington post and other fake news outlets. You are the problem. As for the name calling...you’re the dumba$$ lemming doing MSM’s footwork.
          Ok I see you're stupid. You still don't get it

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Ok I see you're stupid. You still don't get it
            Actually he gets it just fine.

That's how he pegged you for what you are, and why you had no rebuttal to what he said of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              You are propagating fake news and making sh it up on the fly. You constantly post twitter screenshots and links as if those offer some sort of credibility as well as links from the Washington post and other fake news outlets. You are the problem. As for the name calling...you’re the dumba$$ lemming doing MSM’s footwork.

See MCC, I'm not the only one that thinks your a brain dead a*shole, he pegged you perfectly.

go ahead and copy and paste someone else's words as your response.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X