No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Yeah you know, the same way you would call white people racist of being suspicious of ALL black people. What's the old saying, "two wrongs don't make a right?"
    My suspicions come from empirical evidence of the history of this country and my experiences.

Their experience comes from watching TV and the internet

That's the difference.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        My suspicions come from empirical evidence of the history of this country and my experiences.

That's the difference.
        Their experiences come from statistics that say 12-13% of the population commit 50% of murders and crime. What does the history of this country have to do with right now in this moment? Did you live through slavery? The world now is what you make it, everyone isn't judging you off your skin color but what you do as a person. The sooner you wake up to that the better. Funny how you try to justify your racism but others are wrong for it, sad

I've had racist crap happen but I chalk that up to that particular person being an idiot. You're guilty of doing what you complain about, smh.

Comment

Their experiences come from statistics that say 12-13% of the population commit 50% of murders and crime. What does the history of this country have to do with right now in this moment? Did you live through slavery? The world now is what you make it, everyone isn't judging you off your skin color but what you do as a person. The sooner you wake up to that the better. Funny how you try to justify your racism but others are wrong for it, sad

I've had racist crap happen but I chalk that up to that particular person being an idiot. You're guilty of doing what you complain about, smh.
          This would take way to long to explain with forum posts

A few sociology courses would help you understand.

Suffice it to say that US society renders most blacks to poor neighborhoods or ghettos where access to good educations and jobs are extremely limited. Thus, the gravitational pull to the only option that is always available and pays extraordinarily well, the dope game.
          It’s the dope game that causes the murders not the color of their skin.

Comment

That's the difference.
            If u experience racism in a democrat state

Blame white democrats and their policy stop pointing fingers somewhere else lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              This would take way to long to explain with forum posts

A few sociology courses would help you understand.

Suffice it to say that US society renders most blacks to poor neighborhoods or ghettos where access to good educations and jobs are extremely limited. Thus, the gravitational pull to the only option that is always available and pays extraordinarily well, the dope game.
              It’s the dope game that causes the murders not the color of their skin.
              I don't need sociology courses to point out a racist hypocrite that tries to justify his racism. His posts do enough to show that.

And at you talking about the dope game. So all black people kill each other just because of the "dope game" Oh man, who knew

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Pathetic, yet scary, to see a major news outlet taking sides like that.
                And yet it’s not surprising to see the media so biased.

Comment

So you admit you've been a victim of racism but you won't call it racism.

"I've been raped but I chalk that up to the person being horny, not a rapist"

You won't even call racism what it is so conversing with you on this subject is pointless.

Comment

So you admit you've been a victim of racism but you won't call it racism.

"I've been raped but I chalk that up to the person being horny, not a rapist"

You won't even call racism what it is so conversing with you on this subject is pointless.
                    That's not what he said.

Try and keep up.

And no Gotcha! points for you.

Comment

Them boys look like they can't wait to go to the bathroom and jerk off. They all went home, went right to P-rnhub and typed in Latina. LMFAO!!

Comment

Working...
                      X