• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao at “buzzfeed”

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      The "fake" dossier?

https://www.theepochtimes.com/transc...s_2763452.html

You mean when Buzzfeed published the dossier and got sued for defamation and Buzzfeed won that lawsuit?

BuzzFeed Beats Defamation Lawsuit Over Trump Dossier Story
      https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/th...-rules-1170868

Or how about hookers in the dossier. Trump's former bodyguard testified they were offered hookers the EXACT night, at the EXACT location the dossier says hookers were present. He even said he doesn't know what happened after he left his post and went to sleep. Then Trump lied about being in Moscow that night. So you telling me Steele just got lucky and guessed there were hookers present the EXACT date at the EXACT location?

How about the Rosneft deal in the dossier?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r...-idUSKBN1582OH

Just another lucky guess by Steele huh?

How about the DNC leaks? The dossier said Russia agreed to release DNC emails in exchange for a softer stance on Ukraine. At the Republican convention the Republican platform on Russian sanctions and Ukraine was changed. And Russia wanted Trump to ease up off and question the US/NATO commitment to balkan/E. Europe nations.

'Very aggressive': Trump suggests Montenegro could cause world war three
      The president also called into question the common defence principle of Nato in an interview with Fox News

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...orld-war-three

The dossier is happening right before your eyes and you're blind!

Or maybe Steele is just a lucky guy huh?
      Buzzfeed is garbage but this is a great post by you, backing yourself up with links.

It's quite surprising that the dossier has held up the way that it has when put to the test.

So far it's held up to scrutiny far better than many of the Trump administration's claims have regarding the Russian investigation.

Good on Mueller for quickly debunking this new bogus BuzzFeed article before it spreads to much. He's proven himself very professional in the investigation so far.

There is so much BS on both sides of politics which is disheartening to this neutral observer.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
        Buzzfeed is garbage but this is a great post by you, backing yourself up with links.

It's quite surprising that the dossier has held up the way that it has when put to the test.

So far it's held up to scrutiny far better than many of the Trump administration's claims have regarding the Russian investigation.
        Another one blinded by team loyalty.

I'm stunned you guys keep making fools of yourselves over and over on this Russian nonsense.

The day the Mueller report comes out there's gonna be alot of crying and gnashing of teeth on here.

Its gonna be almost as fun to watch as Election Day was.

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang;19443619G
        ood on Mueller for quickly debunking this new bogus BuzzFeed article before it spreads to much. He's proven himself very professional in the investigation so far.
        He wasnt quick enough to stop most of the MSM and the superfans here from embarrassing themselves once again.

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
        There is so much BS on both sides of politics which is disheartening to this neutral observer.
        Tell me this; when was the last time the press ran with a pro-Trump story on Russia that turned out to be false?

So far every story that turned out to be fake news, and theres been alot of them, was anti-Trump.

Can you cite me one instance of a pro-Trump story on Russia the msm had to retract when it turned out to be fake news?

Just one instance will do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          I don’t trust 14 angry democrats, as did not many people, which is why they were replaced or fired. Mueller did have to break his silence, because the fake news was getting out of hand.
          The denial was they disagreed with the characterization of the documents buzzfeed obtained, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post

Good on Mueller for quickly debunking this new bogus BuzzFeed article before it spreads to much. He's proven himself very professional in the investigation so far.

I have an open challenge to all Trump suppoerters. They can post all the fake news stories about Trump from the time he announced his presidency and I'll post Trumps lies from the past 6 months of any time period and we'll see who gets it wrong more often. Nobody has taken me up on that challenge.

They don't care about the truth. An honest person cannot be a Trump supporter. Trumps dishonest would offend the sensibilities of any true honest person.

Comment

• dossier doe!

cohen telling the truth doe!

buzfeed news doe!

Comment

• Comment

The denial was they disagreed with the characterization of the documents buzzfeed obtained, right?
                  Buzzfeed said that the special counsel had some evidence and testimony that the special counsel has denied.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Buzzfeed said that the special counsel had some evidence and testimony that the special counsel has denied.
                    The **** is never ending. "Sources say" bla bla bla. Its every other week with this crap. I normally dont even reply anymore.

Comment

I have an open challenge to all Trump suppoerters. They can post all the fake news stories about Trump from the time he announced his presidency and I'll post Trumps lies from the past 6 months of any time period and we'll see who gets it wrong more often. Nobody has taken me up on that challenge.

They don't care about the truth. An honest person cannot be a Trump supporter. Trumps dishonest would offend the sensibilities of any true honest person.
                      No one wants to play stupid Gotcha! games with you.

As I've said before, we don't care if Trump lied about Inauguration Day crowd size, or who he slept with, or his net worth, or other such things that dont matter.

Trump tells the truth where it counts; campaign promises on policy.

Tax cuts, regulation cuts, enforcing immigration laws, SC Justices, an America First foreign policy, trade deals, and on and on.

That's the thing with you, you dont care about policy. You only care about playing Gotcha!

Speaking of lies though, why arent you calling out superfan sites like Buzzfeed for lying and posting falsehoods from "anonymous sources" that snooker stupid superfans like yourself?

Or are you ok with your team lying about things like supposed criminal activity, but you call out Trump for perceived lies over nonsense?

Comment

Working...
                      X