Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

well thank you for that....

its exactly what I said....

he said that hell take the blame for the shut down etc....

again.....

they need to negotiate....

pelosi REFUSES to even think about it.... government is shut down... shes GETTING PAID and was about to leave the country for more than a week..... trump stops that so that way she can stay in the country and try to negotiate etc (do her job basically)......

like I said I saw the live feed..... she doesnt help the people at all by refusing to negotiate over a wall...

especially since democrats SIGNED A BILL FOR A BORDER WALL WHEN OBAMA WAS IN OFFICE

but somehow she got her panties in a twist cuz trumps wants that same wall that she signed up for before
    I disagree. Trump played it wrong and now he needs to end the shutdown. It was a stupid move to begin with. She told him he didn't have the votes. he didn't listen. So let the government stay shutdown until the heat is so hot on Trump that he is forced to capitulate. Same thing McConnell is doing.

They just know more about how gov't works then Trump.

Dems will gladly be called hypocrites if it means Trump loses. Good for them. His ego got him in this silly situation, let his ego get him out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I disagree. Trump played it wrong and now he needs to end the shutdown. It was a stupid move to begin with. She told him he didn't have the votes. he didn't listen. So let the government stay shutdown until the heat is so hot on Trump that he is forced to capitulate. Same thing McConnell is doing.

Dems will gladly be called hypocrites if it means Trump loses. Good for them. His ego got him in this silly situation, let his ego get him out of it.
      wow thats a pretty pathetic statement really.... stop playing politics of course they know more about it than trump they are CAREER politicians (which in the constituation it says there shoudlnt be any min 2 terms etc but that was changed)

they can negotiate it is very possible but since pelosi and company wanna play politics etc how would that benefit anyone?

again...

you even stated yourself (not in those exact words)

they are playing politics......

are you proud of that somehow?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

What heat? Dems say Trump is done anyway so why should he care? LOCK IT DOWN! Keep it shut!

Comment

wow thats a pretty pathetic statement really.... stop playing politics of course they know more about it than trump they are CAREER politicians (which in the constituation it says there shoudlnt be any min 2 terms etc but that was changed)

they can negotiate it is very possible but since pelosi and company wanna play politics etc how would that benefit anyone?

again...

you even stated yourself (not in those exact words)

they are playing politics......

are you proud of that somehow?
            Then maybe the egotistical idiot should've listened when Pelosi told him he didn't have the votes.

You are unbelievable. Trump caused all this now you want Dems to help him dig out of this mess. You guys didn't seem to care prior to the shutdown.

If I was playing politics I'd tell Pelosi not to negotiate until he reveals his tax returns.

Idiot Trump got outplayed. Charge it to the game , take your loss, show some contrition, apologize for this ridiculous debacle and maybe the shutdown ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              What heat? Dems say Trump is done anyway so why should he care? LOCK IT DOWN! Keep it shut!
              Dude, when you see a guy start talking about individual politicians "winning" and "losing", you know you're dealing with a superfan who cant think deeper than team loyalty.

It's not about the country's well being, or the citizenry, or foreign policy, etc to those types.

It's all about cheering on the team and going online and taking about how their team is "winning" and the rival team is "losing".

Why y'all humor that rabid superfan is beyond me.

Comment

• This guy supported the shutdown in this thread and now he doesn't.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Dude, when you see a guy start talking about individual politicians "winning" and "losing", you know you're dealing with a superfan who cant think deeper than team loyalty.

It's not about the country's well being, or the citizenry, or foreign policy, etc to those types.

It's all about cheering on the team and going online and taking about how their team is "winning" and the rival team is "losing".

Why y'all humor that rabid superfan is beyond me.
                hmm, lets look at what the idiot below thinks!

Trump won't sign the government funding deal without funding for border security.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whi...order-security

Good to see a non D politician stick to his guns. The Democrats must be puzzled, as usually their political opponents cave pretty quickly and easily.

Bring on the shutdown!
                I'm supporting it for reasons other than that, though it is one of the reasons.

I must ask, why are you so angry at a politician for trying to keep his campaign promises?

I know you vote for the guys who lie to you, call you "stupid", and then laugh at you for believing them, but not all of us share that strange mentality.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-17-2019, 04:14 PM.

Comment

its good she needs to stay here and negotiate instead of trying to bail on the american people
                  The trip is to Afghanistan to see troops stationed in the middle east. Same trip republicans and trump has taken. You talking about playing politics doe.

1bad is too stupid so we all get why he is celebrating this move by Trump. Why are you?

Comment

• As retaliation to Pelosi telling him to deliver his State of the Union by letter (Presidents delivered their addresses to Congress as a letter for 112 years – until President Woodrow Wilson decided to once again deliver it as a speech in December 1913.) Trump tells Pelosi and other Congressional members they can't visit the troops in Afghanistan. He said it was a leisure trip (to AFGHANISTAN???😂😂&#128514 Who is advising this guy??? Who thought it was gonna play over well to stop congress from visiting troops in Afghanistan???

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      As retaliation to Pelosi telling him to deliver his State of the Union by letter (Presidents delivered their addresses to Congress as a letter for 112 years – until President Woodrow Wilson decided to once again deliver it as a speech in December 1913.) Trump tells Pelosi and other Congressional members they can't visit the troops in Afghanistan. He said it was a leisure trip (to AFGHANISTAN???😂😂&#128514 Who is advising this guy??? Who thought it was gonna play over well to stop congress from visiting troops in Afghanistan???
                      Nice try.

They were also going to Brussels and Egypt.

Next time do a little more reading up and less cheerleading.

Comment

Working...
                      X