No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
    And they could afford to because they can borrow more and thus have more than other countries right?

But the same formula doesn’t apply to Jamaica when comparing it to Mali or Haiti, even though by comparison Jamaica has more ...
    Jamaica can't borrow to give aid to Haiti.

Comment

Oh so it’s about ability to borrow money now?
      Lol okay.
      There's always going to be an excuse.

He ain't stopping til he gets the last word.

Then he either proclaims a 'win' or says you now agree with him.

Trust me, I played it a few times. It went the same exact way every time.

But I quickly figured out the sheer futility of it.

Someday you will too.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Jamaica can't borrow to give aid to Haiti.
        But they don’t have to. They already have more. They should give.

Also I’m gonna need a link for this claim.

Jamaica can't borrow to give aid to Haiti
        Last edited by JJRod; 01-13-2019, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• He's doing whatever he can to try and get Russia off the front page

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              He's doing whatever he can to try and get Russia off the front page
              So sorry to hear the news about Jeff Bozo being taken down by a competitor whose reporting, I understand, is far more accurate than the reporting in his lobbyist newspaper, the Amazon Washington Post. Hopefully the paper will soon be placed in better & more responsible hands!
              — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 14, 2019
              If Elizabeth Warren, often referred to by me as Pocahontas did this commercial from Bighorn or Wounded Knee instead of her kitchen, with her husband dressed in full Indian garb, it would have been a smash! pic.twitter.com/paf1CvesBa
              — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 14, 2019

Nah!!!! Not gonna cut it.

Comment

But they don’t have to. They already have more. They should give.

Also I’m gonna need a link for this claim.
                Our debt to GDP ratio was high and we are working to bring t to low er levels.

We borrowing and receiving loans from the iMF and its partners, if we were to take some of the money and give to Haiti, they would probably cancel the agreement.

https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles...th-Create-Jobs

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Our debt to GDP ratio was high and we are working to bring t to low er levels.

We borrowing and receiving loans from the iMF and its partners, if we were to take some of the money and give to Haiti, they would probably cancel the agreement.

https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles...th-Create-Jobs
                  Nowhere in this link is the statement you made or the one you made in this comment above mentioned.
                  Try again or admit you were wrong.
                  Last edited by JJRod; 01-14-2019, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Nowhere in this link is the statement you made or the one you made in this comment above mentioned.
                    Try again or admit you were wrong.
                    Hell will freeze over before that happens.

Strap yourself in, you're gonna be here awhile.

Comment

• Mueller report to be 'almost certain to be anti-climactic,' sources tell ABC's Karl

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s long-awaited report may not be as shocking as it has been built up to be - at least according to ABC News White House correspondent Jonathan Karl.

Speaking to host George Stephanopoulos Sunday on “This Week,” Karl said that he’s been told by sources close to the investigation that the report into Russian interference in the 2016 election and any possible collusion between President Trump's campaign and Moscow is “almost certain to be anti-climactic.”

"There have been expectations that have been building, of course, for over a year," Karl told Stephanopoulos. "But people who are closest to what Mueller has been doing, interacting with the special counsel, caution me that this report is almost certain to be anti-climactic."

"If you look at what the FBI was investigating in that New York Times report, you look at what they were investigating, Mueller did not go anywhere with that investigation," Karl continued. "He has been writing his report in real time through these indictments and we have seen nothing from Mueller on the central question of, was there any coordination, collusion, with the Russians in the effort to meddle in the elections? Or was there even any knowledge on the part of the president or anybody in his campaign with what the Russians were doing, there’s been no indication of that."

Source, full story:
                      https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mue...tell-abcs-karl

Comment

Working...
                      X