No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Ok. That's your opinion and a totally separate issue. Wall is primarily against the illegal human flow.
    How do you deal with a human with a ladder?

Or the humans coming through Canada?

Or the humans that come legally via a visa that over stay?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Lomadeaux;19428714]You mean the illegal aliens

I meant what I said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Trump admits it's not a national security emergency, it's a campaign promise. So his declaring a national emergency is nothing more than an unconstitutional power grab.

We know it’s not a national emergency issue, and that it’s about he keeping his campaign promise to his voters. The wall was kinda his big issue. We may disagree but HE and many other Americans believe in building the wall. They believe it provides border security not just now but in the future.

Which is why I again say this can be a golden opportunity for democrats to get something they want in exchange for the wall Trump is determined to get built.
        Last edited by JJRod; 01-13-2019, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Depends on the level.
          If my kids have food but just want a pricy chocolate cake for dessert with the extra dollars we have but the neighbour's kids haven't eaten a thing for the whole day, I would give the money to the neighbour's kid.

You have to provide aid to keep countries stable or other more dire problems can pop-up in the future.
          How much aid does Jamaica provide yearly to Haiti?

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post

If a wall is built, it would help out anywhere from 1/4 to 1/3 of the illegal immigration issue. Hell, maybe higher than that.

That. Is. HUGE.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
              How much aid does Jamaica provide yearly to Haiti?
              If we could, I am sure we would. We donated money during the earthquake.

Comment

If we could, I am sure we would. We donated money during the earthquake.
                I see. The old we don’t have any money to give, but since you do you should give excuse.
                It’s definitely easier to say give when it’s someone else’s money isn’t it?

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                  I see. The old we don’t have any money to give, but since you do you should give excuse.
                  It’s definitely easier to say give when it’s someone else’s money isn’t it?
                  Yeah. Especially when that person can afford to give.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post

Really? Canada? That's the problem?

Humans with a ladder illegally crossing? Make them jump down from 30-40 feet or shoot them.

Overstaying VISA? That's another issue.

The southern wall will deal with the issue of people strolling in from Latin America.

The other issues are non-related and should be dealt with accordingly.

Why are you people playing dumb about this?

Comment

Depends on the level.
                      If my kids have food but just want a pricy chocolate cake for dessert with the extra dollars we have but the neighbour's kids haven't eaten a thing for the whole day, I would give the money to the neighbour's kid.

You have to provide aid to keep countries stable or other more dire problems can pop-up in the future.
                      No, foreign aid is not a given and not a must. The countries are full of smart mouths, such as yourself so they should all be prospering utopias like Wakanda. If the people there are all so hard working and law abiding, why are the products of their hard work and wisdom such shitholes then?

Comment

Working...
                      X