OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Huh ???

I thought there was no meetings with Russians between anyone involved in his campaign ?

President Pinnochio thinks he can saturate The American People with lies that have no consequences.

He’s in for a rude awakening.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

how many of those school shootings where in a zone where gun laws WERE NOT in place?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

He's right.

So why are you kvetching about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              how many of those school shootings where in a zone where gun laws WERE NOT in place?
              Doesn't that suggest the laws need to be tougher?

Using borders as the example, what we have isn't working, so Trump wants more border security. I get his point.

Not less or the same. Yet when it comes to gun control, he and his supporters want to stay the same or do less. This I don't get.

I think it's a fair point to make. Can you explain the difference in logic?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Doesn't that suggest the laws need to be tougher?

Using borders as the example, what we have isn't working, so Trump wants more border security. I get his point.

Not less or the same. Yet when it comes to gun control, he and his supporters want to stay the same or do less. This I don't get.

I think it's a fair point to make. Can you explain the difference in logic?
                very simple....

when it comes to borders.....

every country needs one its not like its the berlin wall.

sorry to say this but illegal immigrants dont have the right to just go inside a country and demand anything. There are processes for that.

and just in case anyone wants to use the whole "all americans are immigrants nonsense" or the "stole the land from indians" nonsense....

its the 2000s not the 1600s

as for gun laws I'm pro 2nd.... but it also says "well regulated" as well.

Guns are NOT for hunting or what not because back in the days if you didnt hunt you didnt eat. That simple.

I personally have never seen a gun pull its own trigger and kill somebody. It can/should be used as a method of self defense etc (mainly against attackers that are larger/stronger if you wanna get down to details etc)

for example.....

some lady in chicago was waiting for a bus this weekend....
                a 19 yr old went to her and pulled out a gun to rob her.... she reached in her purse but instead of whipping out cash she whipped out the hammer and shot him he ran away.

when riots where happening down in the south etc the only shops that werent looted and burned down was guess what?

yup gun owners stood in front of their store and stated that anyone trying anything WILL GET SHOT and their stores where not looted/burned down etc.

but again im not saying that ANYONE should get a gun.....

basic background checks etc

as for schools I think teachers should have the right to arm themselves and at least have a chance to protect their students instead of being a human shield.

Comment

very simple....

when it comes to borders.....

every country needs one its not like its the berlin wall.

sorry to say this but illegal immigrants dont have the right to just go inside a country and demand anything. There are processes for that.

and just in case anyone wants to use the whole "all americans are immigrants nonsense" or the "stole the land from indians" nonsense....

its the 2000s not the 1600s

as for gun laws I'm pro 2nd.... but it also says "well regulated" as well.

Guns are NOT for hunting or what not because back in the days if you didnt hunt you didnt eat. That simple.

I personally have never seen a gun pull its own trigger and kill somebody. It can/should be used as a method of self defense etc (mainly against attackers that are larger/stronger if you wanna get down to details etc)

for example.....

some lady in chicago was waiting for a bus this weekend....
                  a 19 yr old went to her and pulled out a gun to rob her.... she reached in her purse but instead of whipping out cash she whipped out the hammer and shot him he ran away.

when riots where happening down in the south etc the only shops that werent looted and burned down was guess what?

yup gun owners stood in front of their store and stated that anyone trying anything WILL GET SHOT and their stores where not looted/burned down etc.

but again im not saying that ANYONE should get a gun.....

basic background checks etc

as for schools I think teachers should have the right to arm themselves and at least have a chance to protect their students instead of being a human shield.
                  Ok but I think you can understand it when people ask pro gun people why when the subject is any other type of crime they want more and tougher laws but when its gun crime they always want fewer laws that are less tough.

The difference in logic relative to crime prevention is extremely problematic.

As for the wall-would the country need it if people like Trump didn't pay illegals to work for them? We can't keep pretending illegals are coming here just because. They are here for a very specific reason-they make more money here and can send it back to their families. The reason they get employed is simple-they work for far less than the average American worker and they do not require benefits like health care or vacation time.

At what point do we address that? Better yet, do you think a wall is going to prevent Trump and other wealthy people from bringing illegals in to work for them?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Ok but I think you can understand it when people ask pro gun people why when the subject is any other type of crime they want more and tougher laws but when its gun crime they always want fewer laws that are less tough.

The difference in logic relative to crime prevention is extremely problematic.

As for the wall-would the country need it if people like Trump didn't pay illegals to work for them? We can't keep pretending illegals are coming here just because. They are here for a very specific reason-they make more money here and can send it back to their families. The reason they get employed is simple-they work for far less than the average American worker and they do not require benefits like health care or vacation time.

At what point do we address that? Better yet, do you think a wall is going to prevent Trump and other wealthy people from bringing illegals in to work for them?
                    you got link and proof of that please share.....

as for the gun stuff all politics....

etc im for the bump stock ban....

you DONT need a bump stock... imo thats just silly

I always say this look at the gun stats more crime etc happens in areas where there are strict gun laws in place.....

example... chicago, new york, california etc

Comment

you got link and proof of that please share.....

as for the gun stuff all politics....

etc im for the bump stock ban....

you DONT need a bump stock... imo thats just silly

I always say this look at the gun stats more crime etc happens in areas where there are strict gun laws in place.....

example... chicago, new york, california etc
                      Javi please don't do that. I've posted it many times before. Don't duck the question because it's tough.

Bump stocks isn't the issue. The issue is the mindset of people such as yourself where you ask for tougher laws for all other crimes but not when gun crimes are the issue.

Strict gun laws can't work if neighboring states have lax gun laws. It's like firecr@ckers here in NJ. They are illegal and the laws against sale and possession are solid but because you can take a quick ride into PA where they are legal you can get an endless supply and simply drive back. There surely are not enough State Police to even put a dent in it.

Just doesn't make sense that you want to get tough on every crime but gun crimes.

Comment

Working...
                      X