No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Neither one made it to the general election. WTF are you even talking about?

I don't vote for lesser of two evils. My non-vote is a protest vote of none of the above. I don't compromise what i believe for a lesser of 2 evils
    So you going to answer my questions on HC and illegals?

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
      Hes right, they're still building a iron fence to this day that Obama funded.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Hes right, they're still building a iron fence to this day that Obama funded.
        Got him.

Comment

• Fake President.......

Comment

• Tales of The Crypt beeoootch you knew Numbnuts was incapable of telling the truth....

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• It will be interesting to see how this shutdown situation develops.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                It will be interesting to see how this shutdown situation develops.
                Politicians don’t care as it’s not their money or livelihood at stake

The US wastes $5 billion every few days so it’s not as if its a big deal

Both sides want a “win” and don’t care about the 420k not being paid plus the other damage being done

Disgraceful really but this is only to be expected when there’s a fraud in the WH

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Don't get mad because your government rendered you helpless against anyone better armed than an aborigine
                  We killed them off years ago

I can walk around the corner today & buy a gun with delivery in 2 weeks maximum

Australia doesn’t have a gun culture so situation is very different

Take my land and the world changes

Comment

• The Trump 2020 campaign committee sent an email to his supporters asking them to donate to their "Official Secure the Border Fund," and that those that donated would have their name sent to Trump. Immediately after the speech, a second email went out again asking for the donations. But the fine print says most of the money goes to his reelection campaign. He basically held this press conference to scoop up campaign money. Lol!

Comment

• Looks like Rod Rosenstein is leaving.

Another swamp creature bites the dust.

Comment

Working...
                      X