• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Common sense.
    The problem is he has none of that.

It's all about team loyalty with him.

Nothing more.

Comment

• The betting market for the 2020 Republican nominee is pricing Trump at just 66% chance. I'm trying to figure out why the fck it's so low.

Isn't it pretty much guaranteed that he's gonna run for re-election? Are people still betting on impeachment?
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-08-2019, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        lol nah Hilary is more president than Amy Schumer is funny

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          The betting market for the 2020 Republican nominee is pricing Trump at just 66% chance.

I'm trying to figure out why the fck it's so low.

Isn't it pretty much guaranteed that he's gonna run for re-election? Are people still betting on impeachment?
          If it's the betting market, it's not necessarily experts chiming in.

Yes, it's people putting their money where their mouth is, but they arent necessarily experts.

I'm sure alot of superfans and wishful thinkers are betting too, along with some knowledgable bettors.

Betting lines can be deceiving.

Iirc Floyd-Canelo was even odds. And anyone knowledgeable in boxing knew that was gonna be a schooling.

And that's exactly what it ended up being.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            It's amazing to me how much faith these "conservatives" and "libertarians" now have in the federal government.

They went from government is the problem & tear down this wall under Reagan to "build the wall" and having faith in the government to do the right thing because it's the right thing to do
            They hop on whatever Trump hops on. The people that claim to be libertarians are usually lying. They were "libertarians" until that ******ed tool Gary Johnson (libertarian Party Presidential candidate) made a fool of himself by not knowing about Aleppo when asked.

Then all the "libertarians " were with Trump once it became clear he was going to get the Republican nomination. They stay with Trump but claim to be libertarians whenever he does some dumb sh-t as a way to deflect criticism.

It's actually hilarious to watch. Remember when 1bad65 was a libertarian before Trump started to look like a winner?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              If it's the betting market, it's not necessarily experts chiming in.

Yes, it's people putting their money where their mouth is, but they arent necessarily experts.

I'm sure alot of superfans and wishful thinkers are betting too, along with some knowledgable bettors.

Betting lines can be deceiving.

Iirc Floyd-Canelo was even odds. And anyone knowledgeable in boxing knew that was gonna be a schooling.

And that's exactly what it ended up being.

Just my 2 cents.
              That's a good point actually. Casual money makes betting lines do weird things.

I forgot what odds I got on Canelo to KO Amir Khan, but it was too good to resist.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                That's a good point actually. Casual money makes betting lines do weird things.

I forgot what odds I got on Canelo to KO Amir Khan, but it was too good to resist.
                That's the great thing about ignorant bettors. They can skew the odds so the knowledgeable bettors get a bigger payout.

Comment

• File this one with the other thousands of President Numbnuts alternative facts !

AP FACT CHECK: Do ex-presidents back Trump wall? They say no
                  Associated Press

Associated PressJanuary 8, 2019, 5:16 AM PST

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's recent claim that his predecessors endorsed his idea of a wall at the Mexican border got no support from the ex-presidents' club.

Trump stated in a Rose Garden news conference Friday: "This should have been done by all of the presidents that preceded me. And they all know it. Some of them have told me that we should have done it."

THE FACTS: The four living ex-presidents do not back him up on this claim.

—"I have not discussed the border wall with President Trump, and do not support him on the issue," said Jimmy Carter.

—"The answer is no," said Angel Urena, speaking for Bill Clinton. "In fact, they've not talked since the inauguration."

—George W. Bush has not discussed the wall with Trump, said spokesman Freddy Ford.

—Barack Obama's office did not respond except to send along some of his past comments on the subject, such as this one from May 2016: "Suggesting that we can build an endless wall along our borders, and blame our challenges on immigrants — that doesn't just run counter to our history as the world's melting pot; it contradicts the evidence that our growth and our innovation and our dynamism has always been spurred by our ability to attract strivers from every corner of the globe."

Since Trump's inauguration, his only interaction with Obama was a quick exchange at President George H.W. Bush's funeral.

Asked Tuesday about Trump's claim of support for the wall from his predecessors, Vice President Mike Pence told NBC's "Today" show, "I know the president has said that was his impression from previous presidents."

Pence added: "I've seen clips of previous presidents talking about the importance of border security and the importance of addressing illegal immigration."

___

Associated Press writer Zeke Miller contributed to this report.

___

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Common sense.
                    Cop out.

You have no core set of beliefs and values.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      You have no core set of beliefs and values.
                      That's comical coming from a rabid superfan like yourself.

Taking projecting to new heights there.

The fact is you couldnt answer his simple questions.

Because you have no core set of beliefs and values.

Comment

Working...
                      X