Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House passes spending bill with border wall money — setting up shutdown stalemate with Senate
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/20/hous...-shutdown.html

The bill passed the House vote 217-185. And just last week Nancy Pelosi told Trump that he did not have the votes in the House... He said he did. He was right. Now let’s see how it plays out in the Senate.

Comment

• Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
      ^^^^lol lol lol This dude talking about having me on ignore.

My convoluted logic is why I’m your ignore list. How about you just cant take it when guys school you.

Talk about cheerleading and being super fans. This dude is the big super fan cheerleader there is.

Just yesterday he was praising Trump for bringing the troops home. Yet when trump was president and he was planning to bring the troops home he bashed that idea.

Funny how his shoe always changes.
      He has you on ignore but he's reading all your posts. He's a weirdo stalker.

Comment

• There was several people i Iiked in the trump administration

Hr mcmaster
        Nikki haley
        Sebastian gorka
        Steve Bannon

And mad dog matthis

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          The stock market and our economy are struggling, not because of Trump, but because of the Federal Reserve. Our Federal Reserve is not even an American owned institution. It is an unelected group of European bankers who own it, run it and make all of it's decisions,

How would our economy and stock market have been under Obama if the Fed raised rates over his 8 years? We'll never know because the Fed only lowered rates for Obama. (while Trump has only seen rate hikes by the Fed.) If Trump was to receive the same treatment as Obama, our economy would be outstanding. But Trump is not a globalist, he is all in for America.

Obama did everything in the interests of the world, not America. He had America teed up and ready to be driven in to 3rd world poverty, just like Venezuela.

But that was thwarted by Trump wrecking Hillary. If Hillary would have won the US could very well look just like Venezuela. But thank god she did not, and thank god for Trump.

Back to the Federal Reserve..... Did you know that 85% of the Trillions of dollars that Obama bailed us out with went to European bankers. It's all one huge scam and always has been. Trump needs to get us as far away from the Federal Reserve as he can as soon as he can. Funk the Federal Reserve. ……….Rockin'
          I demand you prove up your claims about the federal reserve and the Europeans.

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
            So now he's saying it's not a concrete wall, it's "artistically designed steel slats"

That should stop the flow of drugs coming across the border.
            Stop it right in its tracks. Lmfao. Don’t even have to throw the bricks over the wall or tunnel under it. All you have to do is pass them the slats. Smh trump is an uber tard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

More stupid tweets from Trump. His first tweet was stupid, the second one which you posted (which I hadn't seen before) doubly so considering his first one.

He really should just stfu.

Pure stupidity and directly contradicting himself again.

I actually agree with removing the troops from Syria.

Trump should have just thanked the loyal soldiers for a job well done and wished them a Merry Christmas instead of owning himself as he so often does.

If his administration had veto power on his Twitter it would actually make the presidency look better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                He has you on ignore but he's reading all your posts. He's a weirdo stalker.
                Hes a weak, soft beeyotch like you who likes to use ignore

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                  More stupid tweets from Trump. His first tweet was stupid, the second one which you posted (which I hadn't seen before) doubly so considering his first one.

He really should just stfu.

Pure stupidity and directly contradicting himself again.

I actually agree with removing the troops from Syria.

Trump should have just thanked the loyal soldiers for a job well done and wished them a Merry Christmas instead of owning himself as he so often does.

If his administration had veto power on his Twitter it would actually make the presidency look better.
                  Trump is a compulsive liar, a narcissist, facing legal challenges on many fronts and has no spine

Don’t expect rational decisions or tweets anytime soon

Withdrawing troops from Syria is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to deflect attention from his other problems

Nobody with a brain believes that he gives a **** about the troops or anyone else

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      Hes a weak, soft beeyotch like you who likes to use ignore

MCC is an ignore hoe. Does it as soon as he starts to lose an argument.

Comment

Working...
                      X