Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - "I will build a great wall -- and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me --and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."

- Reporter: How are you going to build a 1,900-mile wall?

Trump: Very easy. I’m a builder. That’s easy. I build buildings that are — can I tell you what’s more complicated? What’s more complicated is building a building that’s 95 stories tall. O.K.?

- "As far as the wall is concerned, we’re going to build a wall. We’re going to create a border. We’re going to let people in, but they’re going to come in legally. They’re going to come in legally. And it’s something that can be done, and I get questioned about that. They built the Great Wall of China. That’s 13,000 miles. Here, we actually need 1,000 because we have natural barriers. So we need 1,000.”

- "In our case, we need really 1,000 miles. It’s 2,000 miles, but some is natural borders, natural barriers which are pretty good, not as good as the wall but pretty good; you know what, let’s use it.”

- "China built a wall that’s 13,000 miles long 2,000 years ago. My ambition is for ours to be much higher.” — Speech in Myrtle Beach, S.C. The height of the Great Wall of China averages 20 to 23 feet. Its tallest point is 46 feet.

- "But — and I used an example. And this isn’t necessarily what was said, but whatever was said, the wall’s 50 feet high. Is it going to be 45 feet or 40 feet? That could very well be. That could very well — he wants it to be higher.”

If you have a wall this thick and it’s solid concrete from ground to 32 feet high, which is a high wall, much higher than people planned. You go 32 feet up and you don’t know who’s over here. You’re here, you’ve got the wall and there’s some other people here.”

Comment

• Trump is going to build a wall and New Mexico is going to pay for it

Comment

• Matt leaving as his views are not aligned with Trump’s

In other words, just another one who thinks Trump is a ****ing idiot

Comment

• Trump won't sign the government funding deal without funding for border security.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whi...order-security

Good to see a non D politician stick to his guns. The Democrats must be puzzled, as usually their political opponents cave pretty quickly and easily.

Bring on the shutdown!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Trump won't sign the government funding deal without funding for border security.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whi...order-security

Good to see a non D politician stick to his guns. The Democrats must be puzzled, as usually their political opponents cave pretty quickly and easily.

Bring on the shutdown!
            lol

He’s going against his own party numbnuts and has caved into Fox & Friends

What a cuck

Comment

• Somebody listen to this. At the 27 second mark. Does it sound like he's talking about animals or am I tripping?

Comment

• Damn!!

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
                  So now he's saying it's not a concrete wall, it's "artistically designed steel slats"

That should stop the flow of drugs coming across the border.
                  Build the fence!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    lol

He’s going against his own party numbnuts and has caved into Fox & Friends

What a cuck
                    Can't believe people are supporting a govt shutdown because Trump can't fulfill his promise of Mexico paying for the wall now he's trying to force us to pay for it.

Comment

• Trump lies again. Few days ago he stated he would not hold up the budget for wall funding. Today he won’t sign it unless the wall is paid for. Trump is the most corrupt, lying POS ever to hold the office. Worst President in my lifetime and really in anyone’s lifetime. It can’t get worse. Historians already rank him at the very bottom.

Comment

Working...
                      X