OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    You Lie

You're weak. You stand on nothing and fall for anything.
    You just crushed me! How will I even sleep at night. MC says I stand for nothing! OMG!

Comment

• That’s the big issue. Tax cuts for the rich are FAR less likely to promote a stimulative effect. Why? A tax cut for the rich will be more than likely saved not spent. Only money that is spent has a stimulating effect. Tax relief for the lower classes will more than likely be spent. I’m in the top 4-5% earners. I received a tax cut and never touched it. It’s an automatic deposit into my bank from my employer. What’s left over from paying my bills becomes extra savings....that’s it. Thanks for the extra savings but it’s not stimulating the economy.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
          That’s the big issue. Tax cuts for the rich are FAR less likely to promote a stimulative effect. Why? A tax cut for the rich will be more than likely saved not spent. Only money that is spent has a stimulating effect. Tax relief for the lower classes will more than likely be spent. I’m in the top 4-5% earners. I received a tax cut and never touched it. It’s an automatic deposit into my bank from my employer. What’s left over from paying my bills becomes extra savings....that’s it. Thanks for the extra savings but it’s not stimulating the economy.
          Tax cuts for the rich are the only real tax cuts

Middle class, contrary to popular opinion, do not pay their fair share.

And the poor dont contribute at all.

Comment

• The rich have much more disposable income. They can afford to pay the bulk of taxation. Those that live paycheck to paycheck don’t have much if any disposable. income. It would be immoral to further hurt those who just barely get by via higher taxation. This is why a progressive tax system is the only truely fair tax system. Alternatives such as a flat tax or national sales tax are only a scam to push more of the tax burden onto those who can least afford it.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
              The rich have much more disposable income. They can afford to pay the bulk of taxation. Those that live paycheck to paycheck don’t have much if any disposable. income. It would be immoral to further hurt those who just barely get by via higher taxation. This is why a progressive tax system is the only truely fair tax system. Alternatives such as a flat tax or national sales tax are only a scam to push more of the tax burden onto those who can least afford it.
              What tax burden?

Middle class barely pays their fair share.

Burden?

Lmao

Comment

• The real scam is when ppl pretend the middle class is so important.

Fact is it's the rich ppl that are important but ppl prefer to demonize the 10% that pays 90% of the taxes

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Tax cuts for the rich are the only real tax cuts

Middle class, contrary to popular opinion, do not pay their fair share.

And the poor dont contribute at all.
                  Yup

Their acting like people in the lower class can start a business.

Even in the middle class it would be rather difficult.

Whether they like it or not it’s the rich dudes that create jobs

Comment

• People need to take a few courses in economics. Without the mass buying power of the middle and lower classes those businesses would never be started. This is why tax cuts for those classes are much more economically stimulative vs tax cuts for the rich.

Study up and get your teeth fixed.

Comment

• Further.....I’ve been involved in many corporate expansions over the years. Paramount is whether there is the demand to support the expansion which, you guessed it (well maybe not) usually comes primarily from those in the middle and lower classes. Also THE parameter that is used to determine whether an expansion is viable is its potential EBITDA which is very similar to OPERATING INCOME. Neither include taxes in the calculation. Never has anyone used tax level as a reason not to expand the business. It would be considered a uneducated comment to declare a business should not expand simply because tax rates are higher.

Comment

Working...
                      X