OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Go! Team! Go!
    My son, you still have not answered my question about your claim Trump is sending American citizens to Putin.

Care to back that claim up, or are you once again spewing complete nonsense that you know is not true?

Comment

• Comment

• Here's that far out claim my son made, and me asking he prove it:

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        How did your feel that day Trump got up in front of the world and called America liars & Putin a truth teller & agreed it was a good idea to hand over American citizens to him?
        Again my son, what the hell are you babbling about regarding Trump handing over American citizens to Putin???

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              Beech let's make a wager! You say you don't have the money but if you're so sure money doesn't matter right. I'm over this BS and your drama. Mods can check IPs. Don't say they cant because mods ban alts on other forums based on IPs all the time.
              Mod can't check sh**t!

I have been telling to check if I am Sunspace so we can you out of here and they haven't done it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                They're not the same person, bro

Totally different style
                Yawn...........

Comment

• Comment

• Roger Stone is pleading the 5th.

“The mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” - Donald J. Trump

Comment

• He is another idiot. Dumb ass doesn't realize what happened now he's blaming twitter

Comment

Working...
                      X