OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeEhrmantraut View Post
    is Donald a plant?

Anyone would be ahead of Hillary at this point, especially after Wikileaks has exposed her as a fraud and criminal.

Donald seems to be throwing away the election, by consistently being awful.

No effort to win battleground states, too. Seems like they think a secret army of racists will suddenly show up on election day.

Also whining and making excuses about the election being "rigged"

Of course, its rigged dumbass. Winners rig the election in their favor, losers whine about it.

Donald will be the biggest loser on November 8, can't wait to hear the butthurt concession speech.
    Donald Trump is an inside player for the Clintons. That's why he brought those rape victims to the 2nd debate and humiliated the whole Clinton family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      Donald Trump is an inside player for the Clintons. That's why he brought those rape victims to the 2nd debate and humiliated the whole Clinton family.
      Yea agreed. That's why he keeps bringing up Sidney Blumenthal and David Brock. Before this election is over, I feel certain at least Sid will be destroyed publicly

Comment

• Soooo It was the DEMOCRATIC OPERATIVES Instigating in Trump Rallies

It was democrats all along instigating and causing RUCKUS at Trump rallies.

I knew it....

FREAKING KNEW IT....

Now you CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF, VIDEO EVIDENCE, of democratic operatives OUTING THEMSELVES and their repugnant nefarious actions....

smdh....

PAID PROTESTERS trying to incite racial warfare....

LOL from paying black people to don KKK outfits to this.......

This is why i left the republican party and joined the democratic party.... and now this is why i am a registered INDEPENDENT.

I suggest every single american do the same.

PROJECT VERITAS.

GOOGLE IT.

TWEET IT.

FACE BOOK IT BECAUSE THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA REFUSES TO ACCURATELY COVER IT....

Comment

• This is like an IRL troll, who triggered the Repubs... What a ****ty election

Comment

• god i hate CNN.....

i hate them with a passion.

they were suppose to be better than fox news....

they were suppose to be the gold standard of cable news....

instead they are just as bad if not worse than Fox....

Comment

Because white people are still the majority of the population you ****ing ******.

Trump needs to win sixty percent of the white vote which is doable because even that cuck Romney got 59.

Trump is going to bring out people who haven't voted in ages because he's different then the crap we've been fed the last twenty years.

So Trump may win, I don't think he will but then again I was wrong about Brexit. I thought for sure the Remain side would win and if they didn't they'd just cheat and manufacture enough votes for them to win but apparently they didn't.

It would be nice to see all the cucks and wogs scream and yell on Nov 8th but that's probably not going to happen.

Trump supporters, get your asses in those booths and vote for Trump anyway.
              Stop making up numbers. You're like ur idol Trump

Comment

• look at the mainstream media trying to do damage control:

The latest ‘gotcha’ videos from conservative provocateur James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas Action have some shocking claims that, if they are true, would indicate Democrats are playing dirty to get Hillary Clinton elected.
                http://time.com/4536212/james-okeefe...deo-democrats/

James O’Keefe releases another Project Veritas video claiming Hillary Clinton campaign is “bird dogging”
                Hillary Clinton haters find vindication — but no moral high-ground — in Project Veritas undercover investigation
                http://www.salon.com/2016/10/18/jame...-bird-dogging/

Be wary of the mainstream media.

Wikileaks exposed them as in cahoots with the democratic party.

Comment

• i dont care if okeefe lied before....

just because you lied before doesnt mean you are forever incapable of telling the truth....

THIS IS ON VIDEO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    god i hate CNN.....

i hate them with a passion.

they were suppose to be better than fox news....

they were suppose to be the gold standard of cable news....

instead they are just as bad if not worse than Fox....

CNN is biased, but what really irks me about the channel is how they always try to have big panels of people, like 6 people spewing talking points back and forth. It's always the blonde republican women vs Beta black guy and like condescending white middle aged women.

I don't mind some of their stuff, like the CNN films and morning weekend programming, the rest is just as bad as Fox News and MSNBC.

Comment

He donated to Clintons, thought Bill's accusers were "ugly" and "losers", supported Iraq War like Hillary

He's a buffoon. You backed a loser.

Comment

Working...
                      X