No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    You mad immigrants like me make bank. You think coz ur white you should make more. Boo hoo Keep crying
    Who the hell would pay you six figures? You're a goddamn ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      Who the hell would pay you six figures? You're a goddamn ******.
      I'm an engineer dumb@ss

Comment

• And here comes all the Trumptards to defend their boyfriend.

I'm not even voting so **** you don't call me a democrat you racist ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
          Here is another one. He can't handle his own household, but wants to post in a thread about who should end up in the White House:

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
          I've always smoked this guy up. I've always been the kind of guy that if I have something we all have it. I've asked this dude plenty of times to smoke weed for free and he's taken me up on it most of the time. I'm the only one who can get weed and I get it for him from time to time. Weve been good friends for 10-11 years now and finally got an apartment together this past spring after years of talking about it. I lost my job though in the June and been working through the temp agency since barely getting by while he's been fine working the same job. I wrecked my car early last month and been using the bus and a bike to get around. I finally got this amazing job that pays $17 to start and will go up to basically 21 an hour after 9 months is up. Its not on the bus route I have to take a bus 45 minutes and bike 20 minutes or when it's not running I bike the whole thing an hour and a half. He was out with his girlfriend when I wrecked my car and when I texted him he completely ignored me. Lets that **** park in my spot even when I did have a car. He gets completely pvssy whipped whenever he gets a girlfriend. And I've been going through it these last few months obviously and anytime I tell him something bad it's just like "sucks man, ya gotta do what you gotta do." Not once offers to help me out.

Which is whatever I'm not his responsibility but damn we are in this thing together. I know if the roles were reversed I would make sure everything was squared away with him and help him with anything I could since if one of us doesn't pay rent we are both screwed. Maybe I'm just an over caring person and look out to much. I've lent money and weed to friends on numerous occasions and gotten burnt before but I look out for mine.

And then he cooks food eats like a 1/4th of it and throws the rest out all the time knowing I'm broke and been surviving off ramen noodles Then he smokes weed all the time in the house, and goes to our other friends house to smoke him up. But can't offer me ****.

He was always my best friend and it sucks knowing we obviously are growing apart and he's just not the friend I always thought he was. Lease of the apartment is up next May. Probably just going to get a place by myself.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=724849
          Last edited by Fistic; 10-18-2016, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
            Here is another one. He can't handle his own household, but wants to post in a thread about who should end up in the White House:

[url]http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=724849[/u
            rl]
            Yet were suppose to listen to a guy who got owned by Prettyboy32? Get lost troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post

Grab 'em by the Money

Everyone by now has heard Trump’s lewd locker room comment about grabbing a part of the female anatomy. We know he regrets it. Hillary on the other hand, has committed real crimes and has caused many deaths. She has no regrets. That’s because she’s a psychopath. If elected, it could mean WWIII and death for millions, while she enjoys the safety of some deep underground bunker. She’ll probably get a good chuckle as she contemplates all of the ‘deplorables’ and basement dwellers who will have died.

Trump may like sex, but Hillary's main lust is money. She grabs it any way she can. This includes her rigged cattle futures windfall trade as well as her disgusting Clinton Foundation pay for play money laundering scheme. She knows money leads to power. She has accepted millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia and made sure they got the arms they wanted. The Saudis are also arming ISIS. Obama has admitted backing ISIS in Syria. Criminals are running the show and they want to keep running it.

Yes, it's difficult to imagine a criminal getting this close to the presidency, but that's how perilous it has become. The Clintons are money grubbers who have gladly cashed in their country so they could enjoy ill-gotten gains. I’m paraphrasing here, but I once heard Trump’s son Eric remark, "What did the Clintons sell to have gone from ‘dead broke’ to be worth over $50 million dollars?”

They sold out their country.

—Ben Garrison

Source: http://grrrgraphics.com/cartoons.html
              crooked hiLIARy is this generation's richard nixon. he did a lot of the same things hiLIARy does and was given a a fixed election against an un-electable candidate, but when he threatened to turn on the corporations that got him elected Watergate was leaked to the newspapers. hiLIARy is just as much of a fascist as richard nixon, if you think america is a police state now, wait until next year when she becomes president

Comment

Yet were suppose to listen to a guy who got owned by Prettyboy32? Get lost troll.
                It's "we are" or "we're" not "were" You must be PB32's alt.

Post a reference of where he "owned" me. I ate that ginger's liver with some fava beans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                  It's "we are" or "we're" not "were" You must be PB32's alt.

Post a reference of where he "owned" me. I ate that ginger's liver with some fava beans.
                  lol an alt calling me an alt. You created 3 threads all year, skipped 2015, and your last threads made were in 2014.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=628955

You wrote multiple paragraph responses and he barely even noticed you existed. You could tell it hurt your feelings feeling so little. You even make threads asking for feedback about making threads. HILARIOUS. Yet people are suppose to follow you? GTFO troll hoe.

Comment

lol an alt calling me an alt. You created 3 threads all year, skipped 2015, and your last threads made were in 2014.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=628955

You wrote multiple paragraph responses and he barely even noticed you existed. You could tell it hurt your feelings feeling so little. You even make threads asking for feedback about making threads. HILARIOUS. Yet people are suppose to follow you? GTFO troll hoe.
                    You are truly an idiot. Thank you for posting the thread to prove it. PB32 didn't have anything left in the tank. He got called out and put to bed.

Post a link to the thread where I asked for feedback also. Where I asked because a thread of mine was removed without any explanation. Go ahead.

Focus on your relationship with the more dominant male you have in your life. Log off and forget your BS account. If you need help call 1-800-799-7233 - you probably have this number already.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X