• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=conspiritard

No wonder you vote democrat

The Big Dumb
    That isn't real you idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      That isn't real you idiot.
      You should be able to figure out what the word means even without a dictionary you tard.

And laugh out loud at you suggesting republicans fire bombed their own campaign office. You stupid ****.

Comment

You should be able to figure out what the word means even without a dictionary you tard.

And laugh out loud at you suggesting republicans fire bombed their own campaign office. You stupid ****.
        No, you should use real words so people can understand what you are posting.

I didn't suggest anything, I asked a general question about who posters think is responsible.

Are you able to answer that question?

Comment

They probably are.
          we already know how you feel.. bu for the future president to be so dense is remarkable

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            we already know how you feel.. bu for the future president to be so dense is remarkable
            Because black men raping white women is such an uncommon occurence.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              No, you should use real words so people can understand what you are posting.

I didn't suggest anything, I asked a general question about who posters think is responsible.

Are you able to answer that question?
              Sure. Donald Trump firebombed it himself just to make democrats look bad.

Comment

Because black men raping white women is such an uncommon occurence.

you must be ignoring the fact that someone else admitted to it and non of the 5 dna matched.. that pic has nothing to do with it lol

Comment

Sure. Donald Trump firebombed it himself just to make democrats look bad.
                  who said or implied this?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-5538.html

Trump is trailing in North Carolina. Dems firebombing GOP office with a growing lead would be stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    you must be ignoring the fact that someone else admitted to it and non of the 5 dna matched.. that pic has nothing to do with it lol
                    My bad. I forgot those fine young men were just in Central Park to assault any white people they could find.

Comment

• http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...-breach-229887

First the firebombing then the North Carolina GOP leader suffers email breach.

WTF is going on in NC????

Comment

Working...
                      X