No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    No, Dunn worded a post poorly. Growth dipped from the previous quarter. I think I cleared up any confusion.
    You cleared up the confusion yes, but cnn and msnpc will do the same thing and report “growth in the 3rd quarter slumped. It appears trump‘s economy is not as promised.” and leads people to believe there was no growth at all lmao it’s insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      You cleared up the confusion yes, but cnn and msnpc will do the same thing and report “growth in the 3rd quarter slumped. It appears trump‘s economy is not as promised.” and leads people to believe there was no growth at all lmao it’s insane.
      That wasn't what I was doing. I was responding to 1bad65's prediction that the 3rd quarter GDP growth would be higher than the 4.2% of the 2nd quarter, which it was not.

I have consistently posted the GDP and job numbers, good or bad. IMO Tua knew what I meant but he decided to go in because I worded it poorly and I am generally a prick toward Trump supporters. Ok, cool. I deserve that.

I also provided 2 sources in a subsequent post to make sure there was no assuming I was making it up.

I will be more careful in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
        Nothing beats this;

he personifies America. everybody wishes to be like him, especially his beta opponents. they all secretly do.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
            No I haven't, what video are you talking about and give me a link if available.

When I see someone give Ibad a solid debate on here without all the racism,hatred and insults I'll give that person credit. I haven't seen it yet and I've been waiting for one of you to have a legit argument that has merit and can be debated

Once there is an insult in a debate whoever throws the insult is the loser, I see Ibad insulted all the time just like this post I'm responding to is trying to insult Ibad, but in reality you have insulted yourself because you have nothing to argue with and you like look like the fool for doing it.

I understand the left has nothing to run on and no clear message or arguments against Trump that has any merit, so it evolves into insults and that falls on the left 99.9% of the time
            Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
            They constantly insult 1bad because he constantly destroys them in debate. That's what the left does, if they can't attack the point, they attack the person with vicious personal insults.
            Thanks guys.

Much appreciated.

Comment

I have, but there's very few real Nazis left in the world. A kid posting edgy memes on 4chan isn't a Nazi, despite what CNN tells you.

Antifa and the violent left are very real and a big threat to society.

It isn't Republicans who are shutting down debate at universities etc.
              Bingo!

End of story.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                He wont he cant admit hes wrong about ANYTHING.
                Exactly.

That's why he's on my ignore list.

I backed him into the proverbial intellectual corner repeatedly, and he just came back with insults and outright denials of facts. Then he tells everyone how smart he is and how dumb they are because he supposedly graduated college.

I don't call him the Big Dunning-Kruger for nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Bingo!

End of story.
                  Debate me 🤨

Comment

TL;DR but i'm guessing it's yet another clickbait "opinion" piece predicting the end of the world because Drumpf!!

Who remembers the media claiming that a Trump win would crash the economy and turn America into a third world country? I do.

It's all fear-mongering, money generating bull$h1t written for gullible idiots who click on any article bashing Trumo.
                    SafeSpace is the perfect example of an NPC.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojak#NPC_meme

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      3.5% growth = didn't grow?
                      Gruber math.

Comment

Working...
                      X