No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
    lol what are the odds of boxing scene's resident delusional racist basement dweller being a trump supporter.
    Is this you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoAmll3ViQA

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

lmfaooo

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
          Blacks
          Latinos
          Women
          The Educated or anyone really with a GED or commonsense
          Non-bigots
          Non-racists etc.
          MYTH BUSTED! legal Mexican immigrants and Mexican-Americans in Nevada love donald trump. time to stop forming your opinions around news headlines like "he racist doe!", pal, and start cluing in on what his actual policies are. your irrational hatred is undermining your intelligence.

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
          Oh look, an immature Donald Trump supporter. Is there any other kind? No wonder he talks like he's addressing a classroom of 2nd graders.

Da Donald has managed to buy, bully and lie his way through 2 open primaries with only about 1/3 of the vote. We'll see where he is after Super Tuesday (March 1.)

6 months ago a ton of people were saying that Jeb Bush was a done deal. Now they're saying it about Trump. Time will tell. Hopefully for the sake of the country they're wrong again.
          laughing at your expense here isn't a sign of immaturity, trust me.

Comment

• I'm not heavily invested in the puppet elections, but I just love seeing the race-card peddlers squirm every time Trump finds success.

Comment

• 5 easy ways to be a succesful donald trump critic without actually knowing anything about donald trump.

1. be a pseudo-intellectual.
              2. call white people racists.
              3. be a social justice warrior for illegal migrants and muslim terrorists.
              4. be a feminazi or a feminist cuck
              5. basically just be a pc libtard, which is all of the above.
              Last edited by John Barron; 02-24-2016, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                I'm not heavily invested in the puppet elections, but I just love seeing the race-card peddlers squirm every time Trump finds success.
                Just imagine the fun if he wins both the primary and the general election!

Comment

• Trump wins Latino vote by 44% in Nevada. Suck on that

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                    Trump wins Latino vote by 44% in Nevada. Suck on that
                    I wonder how Slip Stream is squirming 'cause he believes Trump wants to deport all of them, even the ones who voted for him

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                      Trump wins Latino vote by 44% in Nevada. Suck on that
                      can't stump the trump! not even the pope. he had to moonwalk his old ass from his build christian bridges not trump walls comment. pope 0, nimble navigator 1
                      Last edited by John Barron; 02-24-2016, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X