• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Your village called and they want their idiot back

Phone home
      The 90s called and they want their jokes back.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Wow Im digging that black MAGAphone. Looks nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

why do you guys only post, support and listen to black people that agree with you while discounting the opinions of everyone that gives you rational, honest reasons why they have issues with police killing black men and the venom Trump spews?

edit: you responded but seemed to block me from responding to the other video you posted.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-30-2018, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            why do you guys only post, support and listen to black people that agree with you while discounting the opinions of everyone that gives you rational, honest reasons why they have issues with police killing black men and the venom Trump spews?
            Popo dont only kill black men.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              Popo dont only kill black men.
              what is popo? I addressed the question to BostonGuy. You have me on ignore, so it is confusing as to why you responded to the post because you shouldn't have been able to see it.

Comment

what is popo? I addressed the question to BostonGuy. You have me on ignore, so it is confusing as to why you responded to the post because you shouldn't have been able to see it.
                I took everyone off. Doesnt do any good to shut everyone out.

LEO, Cops.

Comment

I took everyone off. Doesnt do any good to shut everyone out.

LEO, Cops.
                  Protesting police killing black men in no way suggests police don't kill white people. Anyone who gets that out of the protests is a weak minded bigot looking for a fake justification for their anger towards the people that have decided to protest police killing black men.

If that is an issue for you by all means you should protest your local police and in the community the same way black people do. However, it feels like you don't really care that police kill anyone since you only bring it up to deflect when I or another poster posts about police killing blacks.

If you were sincere in your concern that would be something you could work together with the people protesting police killing blacks.

Comment

Protesting police killing black men in no way suggests police don't kill white people. Anyone who gets that out of the protests is a weak minded bigot looking for a fake justification for their anger towards the people that have decided to protest police killing black men.

If that is an issue for you by all means you should protest your local police and in the community the same way black people do. However, it feels like you don't really care that police kill anyone since you only bring it up to deflect when I or another poster posts about police killing blacks.

If you were sincere in your concern that would be something you could work together with the people protesting police killing blacks.
                    Sorry Dunn I dont believe its a issue. In some cases mistakes are made and thats a issue. But for the majority its not a issue. Its simple comply with demands and dont act tough with Cops. Simple.

Comment

Sorry Dunn I dont believe its a issue. In some cases mistakes are made and thats a issue. But for the majority its not a issue. Its simple comply with demands and dont act tough with Cops. Simple.
                      Ok, if you don't think it's an issue that is disappointing, but expected.

We just saw a cop get convicted of murder in Texas. We saw the same in Chicago. Many of us are waiting to see what happened to the female cop near Dallas that shot a man inside his own apartment. These weren't accidents.

Enough people think it is an issue that things are slowly changing. Hopefully going forward enough noise is made that enough cops get convicted of murder that all the senseless deaths will be prevented. That will help both blacks and whites alike.

Comment

Working...
                      X