• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    It's around that pct every mid term

That's how all these house of representatives losers get elected

House elections are mid terms never with the presidential election
    I get that

I have a business in the US which is why I take an interest in American politics

My business partner's sister lives in Texas and is 1bad's worst nightmare

She's a trust fund baby, an artist, works in a community college and hates Trump so a raging lefty BUT she's never voted in her life

His explanation: She's ****ing nuts and can afford not to care

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      As a man of Jewish faith, I am certain that 1bad agrees with this letter from Jewish leaders to Trump

https://www.bendthearc.us/open_lette...resident_trump
      All keep popping up in my mind is that Trump was hesitant to condemn the Nazis in the Charlottesville march and when he didn't they took it as a victory for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        Robert Bowers was an avid user of Gab, a social network popular among white nationalists and the alt-right
        Bowers didn’t make his anti-Semitic statements on Twitter or Facebook or even Reddit, but rather on a small social network called Gab. It was founded in 2016 as an alternative to Twitter and other large social platforms, and indeed looks and operates similarly to Twitter, allowing users to follow and reply to one another, and to reshare short status updates.

But while Twitter, Facebook, and other mainstream social networks abide by ever-evolving sets of community standards, Gab allows users to say pretty much anything they want. Andrew Torba, the Silicon Valley Trump supporter who created it, said that he wanted to offer an alternative to mainstream social networks, which he and others feel are biased against conservatives.
        Over the past few years, Bowers has shared a steady stream of anti-Semitic statements on Gab, where he had a verified account. His bio on the platform declared that “Jews are the children of Satan,” and its background photo included the number 1488, which is loaded with white-supremacist symbolism.

Yet even on Saturday afternoon, anti-Semitic statements still flourished on the site. “Jews are so fragile,” declared a user by the name of @DonMAGA. Said another: “The Jews are the real terrorists and we must remember that in these trying times.”
        https://www.theatlantic.com/technolo...at-gab/574186/

That boy, Sterling Archer, is probably over there. He probably copy and pastes that block of sh**t that he usually posts on here from over there.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          His memes are terrible. I shouldn’t even say “his”...whoever or whatever site he gets them from is powered by soyboys and transsexuals. I’m good. He can stay on ignore.
          Lmfao!!!

One troll begging you to take another troll off Ignore.

Comment

• So do you guys think the House majority will go to the Democrats?

Per bookies the payoff for betting that is $1.50

The payoff for Republican house majority is $2.50

These midterms will be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              You do realize that Buffet isn't a Republican right, he is a Democrat that hates Trump? Did they tell you that in libtard training camp?

Here, check it out for yourself. I'm not trying to lie to you but if you need mental support, I can look into that for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Buffett
              Lol. What does buffets politics have to do with my using him as an example? Someone else brought him up, I just rolled with him. I could have used any billionaire.
              I fully understand that buffet hates the plan and btw his politics.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                So 250K x 0.35 = 100K????.....let's see....250K x 0.35 = 87.5K

Let's say Warren Buffet, who's a liberal (as if that matters) earns 80 billion.....0.35 x 80,000,000,000 = 28,000,000,000 not count taxable deductions. This isn't counting your 2% "lay" as you put it. So why would rich people like Buffet cry about Trump's tax plan unless they are paying more than they were used to paying?

Sounds like someone's been lied to in my opinion.
                Thanks for using the calculator. Did it in my head quickly.

Buffets doesn’t like it cause he pays less than his secretary percentage wise. He understands economics. He hustled for his money u like trump to whom it is given.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Oh ffs!

You claimed that Nike bought their own shares to raise the company's share price

You were wrong and many cited experts plus the company itself has proven you wrong

You're now claiming that Nike bought their own shares because they aren't financially solid

How the **** did they buy the shares if they didn't have the cash!!!!!!!!

You and 1troll deserve each other

Stay away from investments dude as it's obviously not your thing
                  This fat kid posting from his momma's basement actually believes he understands finance!

Tell us more about Trump wanting to borrow money off your dad, you utter clown lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    So in that scenario buffet paid in one year as much tax as what the 250k guy would pay in 370 years, but that still isn’t enough?

Why not just tax Buffet 90$ million and leave him with $10 million. After all, having $10 million after tax is still much better than having $150k after tax.

While we’re at it, let’s just tax Buffet $99 million, because $1 million is still much better after tax than $150k.
                    Vlad your killing me.

My point wasn’t whether he is paying his fair share. My point is why does the billionaire get a tax reduction while the relative pheasant gets an increase? Did you really not get that point in my post??

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      I think she’s been putting in too much o t babysitting them convicts.

You know.....Being all she can be.

Perfect job for a crying b #tch with dime dropping skills.

Seems to have a thirst for trannies though.

Guess the smell and sight of all that sausage brings out the pato in him.

Kinda explains his ghey alts.

Love the fact she’s still crying though.....

Is that picture Elizabeth Warren in drag?

Comment

Working...
                      X