No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Says the loser with photoshopped memes to support his case while pretending he is a functional, well-informed, rational citizen.

If you need help, just ask man, we can recommend a psychological professional to evaluate you at a minimal cost. We don't want more people to get hurt.

You’re trying to hard chump and looking downright desperate in the process.

Here....Have some more wingnut.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      Your 1st sentence has nothing to do with your 2nd.

As usual you commentary and blurt outs make no sense.

Your hypocrisy speaks volumes though...

So you can't answer the question. Thanks

Comment

Simple question, how many of your retorts consist of cartoons?
        It’s easier and better than writing out the thousand words.

Comment

You’re trying to hard chump and looking downright desperate in the process.

Here....Have some more wingnut.

You've already used that post 3 times now. I know that paranoid schizophrenrinics tend to create their own realities but we really are afraid that you might hurt someone man.

We don't want to bash you really, we just want to make sure that you don't hurt anyone else because you appear to be unhinged right now and we are concerned for your safety.

Trump supporters are really here for you well being, don't believe the media friend, we don't want to hurt you, forget what the media tells you ......we are about unity bud.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
            Incredible lack of understanding. You do know that the incomes within the top 5% vary greatly don’t you? The range off the top of my head would be around 250,000 right on up to Warren Buffet level income.
            Yea they don’t get it. A person making 250k has their taxes increased by three percent up to 35%. That about 100k in taxes to pay. Ouch. Meanwhile. Warren buffet gets a 2.5 decreAse and lays 37%. He saves millions. While the guy at 250k contributes 100k to help pay for buffet and trunp to pocket millions. Wtf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              Yea they don’t get it. A person making 250k has their taxes increased by three percent up to 35%. That about 100k in taxes to pay. Ouch. Meanwhile. Warren buffet gets a 2.5 decreAse and lays 37%. He saves millions. While the guy at 250k contributes 100k to help pay for buffet and trunp to pocket millions. Wtf.
              Guy making 250K pays 100K.

How much does Buffet’s 37% come out to do you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Guy making 250K pays 100K.

How much does Buffet’s 37% come out to do you think?
                Don’t know what he makes.

Let’s say he makes 100 million. He pays 37 million is taxes as opposed to the 39.5 he would have paid but for trump. So he says 2.5 million is this senerio.

but aside from that. Which do you think hurts more? Being left with 150k after taxes or 63 million?

I assure you the man(or woman) payingthe 100k I going to feel it and impact the family significantly. Buffet won’t blink. O and btw. He won’t spend thAt 2.5 million he saved on his taxes. It will just go into his portfolio. He already had 60 million to spend...

Comment

You've already used that post 3 times now. I know that paranoid schizophrenrinics tend to create their own realities but we really are afraid that you might hurt someone man.

We don't want to bash you really, we just want to make sure that you don't hurt anyone else because you appear to be unhinged right now and we are concerned for your safety.

Trump supporters are really here for you well being, don't believe the media friend, we don't want to hurt you, forget what the media tells you ......we are about unity bud.

I’m schizo and the one with a mental deficiency but you’re the one counting the use of my memes ?

Can you say obsessive ????

Yeah ok.....Keep counting weirdo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    You do realize that Buffet isn't a Republican right, he is a Democrat that hates Trump? Did they tell you that in libtard training camp?

Here, check it out for yourself. I'm not trying to lie to you but if you need mental support, I can look into that for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Buffett

Comment

I’m schizo and the one with a mental deficiency but you’re the one counting the use of my memes ?

Can you say obsessive ????

Yeah ok.....Keep counting weirdo.

Judging by your response, I would feel remise if I didn't express concern for the well being of those around you.

Comment

Working...
                      X