• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    What’s even funnier is that the bomber isn’t even white

And that Jewish shooter hated republicans and hates trump

Bernie just straight there
    I know...dude tried to claim he was Cherokee, but there is a birth certificate that shows he may be Filipino and I have CNN ("credible news") clip where they basically photoshop him to be white, lolol, to fit Bernie's adolescent fantasies. Obviously there is a side by side comparison to one of his earlier mugshots showing the blatant manipulation of evidence to play to the low IQ Bernie people watching but that is just icing on the cake at this point. The point is, losers like this crackpot will go as far as to portray an individual, who is OBVIOUSLY not a Caucasian, as a white guy just to fit his commie agenda.

What he fails to realize is that all he has to support his case are photoshopped "memes" that a 10 year old can do and he thinks he is "winning" because of this!!!! I don't have to do anything really because this dude is making the left literally look like the laughing stock they are. I hope he has some friends on here who can help this dunce before it's too late.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

Why would Trump comment on it dude, I thought he inspired the shooter, isn't that what you said? Shouldn't this be the expected response from him? Why are you complaining about what you said he would do? Can't have your cake and eat it too there guy. This kind of defeats what you posted earlier...be careful, keep your narrative alive.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• As a man of Jewish faith, I am certain that 1bad agrees with this letter from Jewish leaders to Trump

https://www.bendthearc.us/open_lette...resident_trump
                Last edited by Tomjas; 10-28-2018, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    You're saying it right here. I don't feel like post searching, but you've said this before. You said that your taxes went up, and you were supporting Trump and his billionaire son tax break.

But, more to the point of that post, you guys are both top 5%, yours went up and he said his went down. Maybe you need a better tax lawyer
                    Meant “cannot” I’ll go back and edit. Not sure what a tax lawyer would do. The law says I pay 35%. A lawyer can’t can’t change that...

Comment

• So the President whose daughter married a Jew and converted to Judaism, and then moved the US embassy to Jerusalem is motivating his followers to hate and attack Jews??

Is that the latest foolishness you D superfans are asking us to believe?

Comment

Working...
                      X