No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    Like i have said before, all of these idiots defeat themselves with their own words. All I do is point it out to them. Don't you see how as of late they don't continue to debate with me.
    Yes, their words show them for the idiots and superfans they are.

That said, they do continue to 'debate' (and I use that term loosely) with you. For example, you'll notice the alt you're arguing about the Nike stock with will never give up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Yes, their words show them for the idiots and superfans they are.

That said, they do continue to 'debate' (and I use that term loosely) with you. For example, you'll notice the alt you're arguing about the Nike stock with will never give up.
      That is the beauty of it. Let them continue to post and use all that nonesense against them. It is like dealing with crazy people, you simply can't take them serious and they actually they help your cause. Just look at Bernies Corner......

Comment

• [IMG] [/IMG]

Comment

I got to put a harness on you my friend.
          A simple thank you for pointing out the flaws in your argument will suffice

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            A simple thank you for pointing out the flaws in your argument will suffice
            I already said eons ago that Nike bought their own stocks which already was a sign that financially they are not as solid. Like I said before, I got to get you a horse harness.

Comment

• This bomb thing reminds me a bit of the time when anthrax parcels were being sent around.

Nothing came of that, I wonder what will come of this?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                  This bomb thing reminds me a bit of the time when anthrax parcels were being sent around.

Nothing came of that, I wonder what will come of this?

Comment

I already said eons ago that Nike bought their own stocks which already was a sign that financially they are not as solid. Like I said before, I got to get you a horse harness.
                    Oh ffs!

You claimed that Nike bought their own shares to raise the company's share price

You were wrong and many cited experts plus the company itself has proven you wrong

You're now claiming that Nike bought their own shares because they aren't financially solid

How the **** did they buy the shares if they didn't have the cash!!!!!!!!

You and 1troll deserve each other

Stay away from investments dude as it's obviously not your thing

Comment

• The economy expanded at a 3.5 percent annual rate in the third quarter. That's slower than the second quarter's blockbuster 4.2 percent, but it puts the economy on pace for the fastest annual growth in 13 years.

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/26/66048...owth-benchmark

That boy, 1bad, will be gloating today.

Comment

Working...
                      X