X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    lmfao

Nike announced another share buyback with their latest results so why are they going down?

It's the economy stupid

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...-idUSKCN1M61QX

Reuters/professional analysts/Nike guidance or some random on a boxing website?

Tough call
    I got to put a harness on you my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Dude, he's a high school kid with an imaginary girlfriend trolling the forum.

And he wont ever concede a point. Ever. That's his schtick.

If you were wise, you'd place him on Ignore like many of the better posters are starting to do.

But if you want to play this pointless, stupid game of his, that he always 'wins' at, you go right ahead.
      Like i have said before, all of these idiots defeat themselves with their own words. All I do is point it out to them. Don't you see how as of late they don't continue to debate with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Like i have said before, all of these idiots defeat themselves with their own words. All I do is point it out to them. Don't you see how as of late they don't continue to debate with me.
        Yes, their words show them for the idiots and superfans they are.

That said, they do continue to 'debate' (and I use that term loosely) with you. For example, you'll notice the alt you're arguing about the Nike stock with will never give up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Yes, their words show them for the idiots and superfans they are.

That said, they do continue to 'debate' (and I use that term loosely) with you. For example, you'll notice the alt you're arguing about the Nike stock with will never give up.
          That is the beauty of it. Let them continue to post and use all that nonesense against them. It is like dealing with crazy people, you simply can't take them serious and they actually they help your cause. Just look at Bernies Corner......

Comment

• [IMG] [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              I got to put a harness on you my friend.
              A simple thank you for pointing out the flaws in your argument will suffice

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                A simple thank you for pointing out the flaws in your argument will suffice
                I already said eons ago that Nike bought their own stocks which already was a sign that financially they are not as solid. Like I said before, I got to get you a horse harness.

Comment

• This bomb thing reminds me a bit of the time when anthrax parcels were being sent around.

Nothing came of that, I wonder what will come of this?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                      This bomb thing reminds me a bit of the time when anthrax parcels were being sent around.

Nothing came of that, I wonder what will come of this?

Comment

Working...
                      X