No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
    Yeesh, that's a low blow, talking about his father like that.

I don't know anything about MCC's family situation or about whatever feud you guys have going on but that seemed like an overly harsh and hurtful comment.
    Naw it's cool.

I have 1bad on ignore so I never see his responses to me or any of his posts and I haven't said anything to him in months. I have no idea what just prompted that.

But I'm glad you quoted him so I could see I'm still getting under his skin after months of not saying a word to him

Comment

I don't know anything about MCC's family situation or about whatever feud you guys have going on but that seemed like an overly harsh and hurtful comment.
      He uttered anti-Semitic remarks to me.

It may be harsh, but some people react to racism harshly.

Comment

He’s an uber douche.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Haha haha. Lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            He uttered anti-Semitic remarks to me.

It may be harsh, but some people react to racism harshly.
            Shut your azz up. Your not Jewish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Naw it's cool.

I have 1bad on ignore so I never see his responses to me or any of his posts and I haven't said anything to him in months. I have no idea what just prompted that.

But I'm glad you quoted him so I could see I'm still getting under his skin after months of not saying a word to him

I'm pretty sure he's been trying to take out his anger towards you on everyone else.

The intellectual depth of his posts have plummeted these last few months, 90% of them are calling people cheerleaders, superfans etc etc.

Comment

• Sometimes I block things out that I don't particularly consider important or relevant or interesting. This morning as I drove to work - I usually listen to NPR - and they were interviewing voters in California about the congressional elections. One women was pro Trump (she was actually Japanese, yeah can you believe it) and she said that she's voting republican because if the Democrats get control of the house then they will push for impeachment.

Later this morning I was listening to Glenn Beck and he said the same thing (democrats will push for impeachment) and additionally democrats will push to impeach Kavanaugh and the country will be more divided.

I guess I wasn't paying this too much attention - democrats controlling the congress and pushing for impeachment. I am really fearful of this and think this really impacts the social cohesion of this country and makes us more divided.

What do other people think of this (the prospect of impeachment)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  Shut your azz up. Your not Jewish.
                  He's lying. But since he's claiming that he should be able to pull up the post. I did tell him i don't discuss Israel with Jewish people. Maybe he felt that was anti Semitic. He's just mad i ignore him now he's playing identity politics to garner sympathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    He's lying. But since he's claiming that he should be able to pull up the post. I did tell him i don't discuss Israel with Jewish people. Maybe he felt that was anti Semitic. He's just mad i ignore him now he's playing identity politics to garner sympathy.
                    I'm not lying. And yes, you did just cite the anti-Semitic remark you made.

Son, dont call someone a liar and then go prove they told the truth.

Makes you look even more "stupid" than your team says you are.

And I dont mind you ignoring me. Not a bit. I still refute any lies you tell, and call you out for all the racism you spew. But as to you answering, I could care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      Shut your azz up. You're not Jewish.
                      Fixed that for ya, 'counselor'.

Comment

Working...
                      X