No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    of course its where you are gonna be stationed for a period of time is where you can vote... so if they move you to another post.... you can simply register to vote in that state..

and no it would not. After you get discharged you can simply use your military id to even get a motor vehicle state id or even an id for med care which is a veteran id

This is straight up bs.

Any form of i d whether it be military or civilian is considered invalid and non void once it has expired.

This can not be used to obtain other forms of id’s in most if not all states.

As per the usual this clueless wanna be blanquito knows not what dribbles out of his mouth.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
        I know your a lefty and comprehension is not your strong point, but just because your party told you that your stupid, does not mean you have to play the part. Although your very convincing at it....
        Actually it's your comprehension skills. The guy clearly said he's voting for Trump this fall & you told me millions are voting for Trump this fall. I got my absentee ballot last week. I didn't see Trump's name on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Actually it's your comprehension skills. The guy clearly said he's voting for Trump this fall & you told me millions are voting for Trump this fall. I got my absentee ballot last week. I didn't see Trump's name on it.
          My son, knock this foolishness off.

Quit playing online Gotcha!

Its pathetic.

Your father left you for a reason. Now I'd certainly not want to claim a kid as dumb as you for my own, and obviously neither did he.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            My son, knock this foolishness off.

Quit playing online Gotcha!

Its pathetic.

Your father left you for a reason. Now I'd certainly not want to claim a kid as dumb as you for my own, and obviously neither did he.

Listen to this delusional so called “adult conversating intellectual”.

This is the adult type of nonsense and response you have for others ???

Total uneducated hypocrite....

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              how is it not true?

The fed is the "central bank" of the USA. Its who america borrows its money from... on interest....

that sets the money flow for the country and how much would be in circulation.

If USA for example wants to borrow 12.5 trillion, the fed goes and prints them out 12.5 trillion and gives it to them. Now when USA pays that back, they have to also pay interest on that. How are they gonna pay back extra money that they dont have in circulation? (remember this happens because USA doesnt really export. They import more than they export so there is no eventual surplus for the economy)
              They only way to pay that back is to.....

yup borrow more money from the fed to cover that.... and the money that they borrow to cover that interest... yup they have to pay that back with interest as well.
              This is how the Treasury raises money

https://www.frbservices.org/treasury.../auctions.html

Here’s a description of the process

https://www.treasurydirect.gov/indiv...ons_glance.htm

ALL of these investors expect repayment as securities would be worthless otherwise

From time to time, the Fed has purchased securities on open market and does so to increase money supply/stimulate economy

It also sells on open market when it’s looking to slow things down

However, the majority of the debt is held by others

https://www.thebalance.com/who-owns-...l-debt-3306124

What’s more, in all of these transactions, real money changes hands and therefore it’s not correct to say that it’s not in circulation either

Comment

• Last odds I saw......

80% chance Republicans keep Senate 20% Democrats take it

House was opposite

20% chance Republicans keep the house 80% Democrats take it

Have they changed?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Yeesh, that's a low blow, talking about his father like that.

I don't know anything about MCC's family situation or about whatever feud you guys have going on but that seemed like an overly harsh and hurtful comment.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X