OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      You’re right. The best way to not repeat past mistakes it to forget the past.

Also, any proof Trump got anything substantial from Saudis? Or is your insinuation based on that same level of evidence as Russian collusion?
      I didn’t say he took any

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
        No thanks.

I dream of an America where my children forced to attend failing urban public schools on penalty of child protective services raiding my home. Equality above all else.

I want my children to think twice about defending themselves against armed rapists because THEY might end up going to prison.

I want my children to find themselves unemployable due to language barriers in the city they were born in 20 years prior. I want their personal freedoms to be sacrificed to accommodate the birth rates of people from the opposite side of the world.

I want my children experience the soul-cleansing bliss of a 50% tax bracket.

Biden 2020.
        Biden is someone you wouldn’t want near your children...... check the videos of the creep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          He will get that second term. Hoping that means another wave of tax cuts or maybe two more. Should get another supreme court justice too.

in his second term, heads will roll.....

watch out Hillary

Comment

• and the debt............. will rise.
            and the budget....... will remain unbalanced.
            and the monetary gap....... will expand.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

watch out Hillary
              No doubt about it, man.

I don't know about a blue wave or red wave, but we're getting a Trump typhoon without question.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

watch out Hillary
                Blah, blah, blah

He’s got ultimate power now and hasn’t done **** to Hillary

Comment

• Trump will crush all opposition. Hopefully it'll be Warren.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                    Trump will crush all opposition. Hopefully it'll be Warren.
                    He’s a cuck ***** just like you brexiters

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                      No thanks.

I dream of an America where my children forced to attend failing urban public schools on penalty of child protective services raiding my home. Equality above all else.

I want my children to think twice about defending themselves against armed rapists because THEY might end up going to prison.

I want my children to find themselves unemployable due to language barriers in the city they were born in 20 years prior. I want their personal freedoms to be sacrificed to accommodate the birth rates of people from the opposite side of the world.

I want my children experience the soul-cleansing bliss of a 50% tax bracket.

Biden 2020.
                      What the hell makes u think Biden is for that?

Comment

Working...
                      X