No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    Two egomaniacs in one room. Birds of the same feather....

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      I didn't even watch it. I know those two antics already.

What do you think happened to the guy in my sig?
      I think he’s dead. He went into the embassy alive and was probably killed and chopped up by the group of Saudis that are suspected. It’s crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        You just had to add you little political twist to it, didn't you? Trump and Jared's ally? Weren't Saudis allies with the US long before then?

I mean who this guy next to Obama or John Kerry?

The view is that MBS did because Khashoggi became critical of the regime when MBS took over and start locking up his critics and opposition. MBS rose to his current position of power during Trump's reign.

Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman boasted US President Donald Trump's senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner was "in his pocket", according to a report in The Intercept.

Citing three sources close to the Saudi and Emirati royal families, the news outlet said Kushner provided the heir to the Saudi throne details about Saudi princes who were not loyal to him.

According to a separate source, Mohammed bin Salman is said to have told the Abu Dhabi crown prince, Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, that Kushner was "in his pocket".
        Dozens of Saudi princes, businessmen, and other senior officials were placed under arrest at the Ritz Carlton in the Saudi capital, Riyadh, in November, ostensibly over accusations of corruption.

Some were later released but only after paying huge sums back to the Saudi state.

The Intercept report comes just weeks after Kushner had his White House security clearance to access highly classified US intelligence revoked.

According to the Washington Post, officials from United Arab Emirates (UAE), China, Israel and Mexico, had "privately discussed ways they can manipulate Jared Kushner".

Kushner and the Saudi prince are said to have struck up a close relationship since Trump's inauguration and the two are believed to have talked into the early hours during a visit by Kushner to Saudi Arabia in October.

The 37-year-old has reported earned the ire of others in the Trump administration, including the White House chief of staff, John Kelly.

Kelly is reportedly looking at ways of pushing Kushner and his wife Ivanka Trump from their roles at the White House
        https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...071947064.html

Comment

You just had to add you little political twist to it, didn't you? Trump and Jared's ally? Weren't Saudis allies with the US long before then?

I mean who this guy next to Obama or John Kerry?

Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman bragged of receiving classified US intelligence from Jared Kushner and using it as part of a purge of 'corrupt' princes and businessmen, DailyMail.com can disclose.

The de facto ruler of the Middle East's largest economy is currently on a US tour which has seen him meet President Donald Trump in the White House, hold talks with a string of the country's richest and most influential people and book the entire Four Seasons in Beverly Hills for himself and his entourage.

Sources have told DailyMail.com that the prince – known by his initials MBS – has been boasting about his close relationship with the president's son-in-law and senior adviser, and the intelligence which he has told his circle Kushner passed to him.
          https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...elligence.html

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            I think he’s dead. He went into the embassy alive and was probably killed and chopped up by the group of Saudis that are suspected. It’s crazy
            Sad, yes. They did it overtly too.
            Do you believe the US should place sanctions on them?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              I knew you’d take the bait....

I posted it because I thought it was amusing
              Superfans are so predictable.

Comment

You just had to add you little political twist to it, didn't you?
                Superfans will be superfans.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    The forum makes it impossible to determine whether he’s a regard or suffering from dementia.
                    What's a regard?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                      What's a regard?
                      It's a term lawyers use.

Comment

Working...
                      X