No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    No Dunn, that is the liberal media’s spin on it. Ford was planning and investing in reorganizing the company for a while, and the layoffs will be in the South American and European divisions, who are hemorrhaging billions from the company every year. While there might be layoffs in the North America, that is not yet certain, and is not at all the main factor in Ford’s plan.

Also, Ford buys mostly domestic metals, and although it rised in prices due to tariffs, it is far from being the worst of Ford’s losses. What’s killing Ford is a lack of sales, which sells 52 vehicles per employee versus Ford’s 32 vehicles per employee. Bad sales and a much needed restructuring in its management is what mostly leads to a cut in Ford’s workforce. The layoffs were longtime in the planning.

See more here:

http://fordauthority.com/2018/10/rep...lar-workforce/
    Vlad, just because the writer puts some of this on Trump doesn't make it fake news spin.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        I watched about a 30 second clip of their meeting on Australian news this morning and it was clear from the look on Trump's face that he thinks Kanye is an idiot

I get why he took the meeting (appealing to young voters, etc) but you'd like to think that the most powerful man in the world had better things to do with his time

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            That got you sentimental?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              I knew you’d take the bait....

I posted it because I thought it was amusing

Comment

On another topic, regarding your sig, it might seem like Khashoggi was killed:

Khashoggi was killed, Turks say

The Turkish government has told U.S. officials that it has audio and video recordings that prove Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi was killed inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul this month, according to U.S. and Turkish officials.

The recordings show that a Saudi security team detained Khashoggi in the consulate after he walked in on Oct. 2 to obtain an official document before his upcoming wedding, then killed him and dismembered his body, the officials said.

The audio recording in particular provides some of the most persuasive and gruesome evidence that the Saudi team is responsible for Khashoggi's death, the officials said.

"The voice recording from inside the embassy lays out what happened to Jamal after he entered," said one person with knowledge of the recording who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss highly sensitive intelligence.

"You can hear his voice and the voices of men speaking Arabic," this person said. "You can hear how he was interrogated, tortured and then murdered."

A second person briefed on the recording said men could be heard beating Khashoggi.

[…..]
                https://www.ctpost.com/news/article/...y-13300365.php

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I knew you’d take the bait....

I posted it because I thought it was amusing
                  I didn't even watch it. I know those two antics already.

What do you think happened to the guy in my sig?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    On another topic, regarding your sig, it might seem like Khashoggi was killed:

https://www.ctpost.com/news/article/...y-13300365.php
                    Yeah. It seems to be pointing at Trump's and Jared's ally, MBS. Mohammed bin Salman.

Comment

Yeah. It seems to be pointing at Trump's and Jared's ally, MBS. Mohammed bin Salman.
                      You just had to add you little political twist to it, didn't you? Trump and Jared's ally? Weren't Saudis allies with the US long before then?

I mean who this guy next to Obama or John Kerry?

Comment

Working...
                      X