• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

look hilary is with me than im with her
    Got a link for that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      Just doing my bit to help the Trump Team.

I wanted to know where you lived just in case we were both in the same city (we aren't).
      I am in Atlanta. Where are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        when did derrick rose get charged with rape???

when did derrick rose plead guilty for rape????

he is being sued for $21.5 million dollars because a gold digging woman gang banged him and his friends.

how she a victim?????

and blacksportsonline isnt some new unknown website... .

its been around.
        BostonGuy already told you the rule. They don't allow the identity of rape accuser to be posted on here. Abide by the rules or leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
          Democrats play to win, meanwhile Republicans try to grab old hags by the pussy.
          Yes, Democrats do play to win and they have zero problems with cheating in order to do it. They're also corrupt like pols in Mexico so you probably relate to them better.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            I am in Atlanta. Where are you?
            Never mind where I am, but I'm not in Atlanta.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
              Never mind where I am, but I'm not in Atlanta.
              Nah man. You can't roll like that. Send me a PM with where you live if you don't want others on here to know.

Comment

• A Warning For Trump Supporters

I don't want to sound defeatist but you need to be mentally prepared to see Trump lose this election. The main reasons why he is going to lose are...

too many non-whites voting eighty percent democrat

too many white cucks

republican elites like John McCain and Paul Ryan who would prefer that Hillary wins

too many government workers voting for their paychecks

a biased jewish controlled media

Clinton will no doubt cheat on top of this and the media will cover it up

Now, I'm not saying Trump losing is a sure thing. I thought for sure Brexit would fail because the UK government would just cheat however much it took for a small win and the media would cover it up. I was wrong, but America is not the U.K.

Saying that, I want to say please go ahead and work and vote for Trump because maybe I'm wrong and he will win. However, you need to be mentally prepared for what I think will happen on Nov 8th.

You need to listen to the first fifteen minutes of this podcast because it will save you a ton of grief.

http://northwestfront.org/2016/10/ra...ber-13th-2016/
                Last edited by Xoo; 10-13-2016, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• B1tch a frog in her throat:

Comment

• http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3479539/posts

Trump is running as a nationalist against BOTH parties.

The Uniparty is open borders, open trade, export American jobs, import foreign cheap labor – blue collar and white collar – to replace Americans.

This is the American version of Brexit.

By voting for Trump you cast a vote against…

globalism

the GOP establishment

the DNC estbalishment

the PC culture

the continued American decline

rolling out the welcome signs to 600,000,000 people to walk into our country, depress our wages, and milk our welfare systems

and deal a death blow to the Bush and Clinton oligarchy family dynasties that have us $20 trillion in debt, fighting war after war (Hillary already wants to fight Russia and Syria).

Trump is the ultimate MIDDLE FINGER to the status quo / establishment.

MAGA!

Comment

• Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
                      Democrats play to win, meanwhile Republicans try to grab old hags by the pussy.
                      Real men grab women by the p*ssy. Women tend to like it in my experience.

Comment

Working...
                      X