OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    Another idiot.

Describing the female attorney (who’ll be asking Ford the questions for the inept Senate) as a female assistant.

She’s an attorney Mr. Turtlehead.

I guess they don’t call em Goobers for nothing....

[IMG] [/IMG]
    they hired her to assist in the process....

man you are hollow.....

here ill reply for you:

*insert boring occupy democrats meme here
    Last edited by bigjavi973; 09-26-2018, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      What is Trump? I'm curious to see how his supporters view a man who *****s on golden toilets and hasn't been to a grocery store to shop in over 40 years. Is he an everyday man or is he part of the global wealthy elite?
      i know a few people who dont go do groceries.... they're usually way too busy with their businesses to do so... so their spouse does it or they have someone do it for them

if he bought himself a golden toilet good for him why do I care how and where he shits? wtf that some kid shit right there bruh grow up

and you didnt even bother countering my previous posts....

as expected

some of you guys are just

always talking shit but when asks to counter the statements with some facts ya do quite the opposite

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Drip drip, looks like someone found her year book. Libs should love the racist remarks
        http://cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/2018/09/why-christine-blasey-fords-high-school_19.html?m=1
        Ah, poetic justice.

Comment

That yearbook supports the party atmosphere she's talked about
          The 80s were a big party you idiot.

But it wasn't a rape fest.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            i know a few people who dont go do groceries.... they're usually way too busy with their businesses to do so... so their spouse does it or they have someone do it for them

if he bought himself a golden toilet good for him why do I care how and where he shits? wtf that some kid shit right there bruh grow up

and you didnt even bother countering my previous posts....

as expected

some of you guys are just

always talking shit but when asks to counter the statements with some facts ya do quite the opposite
            So you don't view Trump as a global elite? You view him as an everyday man?

Comment

• what a dirty pedo whore

Comment

So you don't view Trump as a global elite? You view him as an everyday man?
                an everyday man with a lot of money..... hes nowhere close to the rothschilds, rockerfellers etc

Comment

Drip drip, looks like someone found her year book. Libs should love the racist remarks
                  http://cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/201...ol_19.html?m=1
                  Bravo, sir!

Comment

http://cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/201...ol_19.html?m=1
                    how convenient that ford's yearbooks magically cant be found

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      how convenient that ford's yearbooks magically cant be found
                      She also deleted all her social media accounts as well, just before Feinstein released her name.

You gotta be a real dumbass, or a really rabid superfan, to believe any of this nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                      X