Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Counsel probe will end after mid-terms, no Russian collusion will be found.

Mueller's probe will come to an end after the November elections. They will announce that no Russian collusion had been found.

This is 100% political and they will never do it before the mid-terms because that would exonerate Trump and they can't have that, as it might boost his popularity with the undecideds. They will keep milking Manafort and Cohen, and keep people in suspense in hopes to still have some people doubt Trump.

After the mid-terms, it will be done. This was nothing more than a 100% political move to try and throw dirt on Trump.

This is my prediction, and I will bump this thread after the mid-terms when it happens.

Comment

• While I agree no collusion will be found, this may well go on until Trump leaves office.

It's a political witch hunt, so why would the Team D investigators running it end it while Trump is still in office?

Comment

• Most major investigations into large criminal organizations take years. Mueller seems to be running this investigation like its a RICO case against the MOb or a large drug cartel.

Saying it will end after November elections doesn't make it political, it makes it thorough. I would think as an American you'd want a thorough, complete investigation with no stones unturned.

That way we can be 100% sure if Mueller decides not to indict Trump or if he does indict Trump.

Can't you put love of country ahead of love for Trump? Then again, you weren't born in America, were you?

Comment

• It call it a dreadful waste of time and money if it wasn't for the Lulz it has provided. If you read any of the Comments under an Anti-Trump video you'd think they've got Trump Bang-To-Rights and that he has committed every Crime under the Sun. These people live in a different reality.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                Exactly.

And that was when Mueller was appointed.

So that begs the question; if you have NO evidence, how can you appoint a special counsel?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                  But...but...there has to be collusion.

Superfans like MCC, Bernie's Corner, and SafeSpace tell us daily about all this proof of collusion and how Trump is toast because of it.

Comment

• It'll end November 4, 2020

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X