Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    Sure you didn't.

Smart boy.

Right, because no one is abusing welfare in America.

No one is saying all welfare should be eliminated ******.
    Yes I'm aware that there are people who are falsifying their annual earnings to collect money from the government. And I didn't say that tax loop holes are the only cause of financial issues you window licking jackass.

Comment

I'm glad you asked. I made a thread about that very thing.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=725619
      I saw it but you did not say what you planned to do after Hillary wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        I saw it but you did not say what you planned to do after Hillary wins.
        Fair enough. I plan to reach out and tell angry white people that it's because of non-whites and the jewish media that Trump lost.

When Obama won in 2008 and 2012 we had a flood of new people joining us and I expect another flood of new people if Hillary wins. In some ways, it is actually better if Hillary does win.

Comment

Fair enough. I plan to reach out and tell angry white people that it's because of non-whites and the jewish media that Trump lost.

When Obama won in 2008 and 2012 we had a flood of new people joining us and I expect another flood of new people if Hillary wins. In some ways, it is actually better if Hillary does win.
          Okay. I look forward to seeing you spreading your message. I hope to see it on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Okay. I look forward to seeing you spreading your message. I hope to see it on here.
            Why are you looking forward to it?

Comment

Why are you looking forward to it?
              I hate to be surprised so I want to see the views people really have but are afraid to express in public. While I rarely agree with anything you say, I am happy to have the opportunity to see the views you truly have.

Comment

• An important message from Brussels

Only three minutes but very good...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4SW8ptpwLI

Comment

• Comment

Who says they are? Are you talking about leaders of just the average supporter?

Depends if you're talking about the leaders who haven't or the rank and file. A lot of republican big wigs HATE Donald Trump and would rather see Hillary win.

Donald Trump wasn't in favor of the Iraq war and Hillary Clinton was. Clinton wants to risk starting WW3 with Russia over Syria of all things and Trump doesn't.

Trump being against the war has been a talking point for himself and his republican surrogates all throughout the campaign.

I mean, in an interview he is sitting right next to Pence and he tells the journalist that voting for the Irak war proves Hillary has bad judgement. Pence just sat there like an obedient dog.

And now you have the general public believing this crap, a poster in this thread even tried to convince me that the irak war was supported only by neo-cons. What a joke.

Im sorry I live in the real world. I dont have convenient amnesia. Pushing Hillary as a warmonger should NEVER come out the mouth of a republican.

Comment

• http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...r-11/91988658/

Lost in all the BS about groping chicks 30 years ago and whatever garbage Podesta said in his emails, this senile old tool Giuliani can't remember what happened or what he heard.

Trump is considering this senile, ******ed, brown-toothed c*cksucker among others for Attorney General. Like Trump or not, this clown should be put out to pasture, not being considered for a serious position.

Comment

Working...
                      X