OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Sorry...я не говорю по-русски.

But maybe you can tell us the Chinese word for Nike ?

Comment

• https://www.news.com.au/world/north-...1d735fb0daba63

Relevant article regarding the inauguration crowds.

Don Lemon interviewed #plaidshirtguy. He came across as quite well spoken, articulate and reasonable. Don Lemon on the other hand I was left with a negative impression of. He actually cut plaidshirtguy off at one point to further push his agenda. Don Lemon seemed very biased and unprofessional to me. Give plaidshirtguy his job.

Worth a watch regarding that funny face guy behind Trump who has suddenly gone viral.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

Now that’s funny

Just read Phil Knight’s autobiography and he’s playing Trump to the tune of 31% increase in online sales since ad release
        Last edited by Tomjas; 09-09-2018, 04:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
          https://www.news.com.au/world/north-...1d735fb0daba63

Relevant article regarding the inauguration crowds.

Don Lemon interviewed #plaidshirtguy. He came across as quite well spoken, articulate and reasonable. Don Lemon on the other hand I was left with a negative impression of. He actually cut plaidshirtguy off at one point to further push his agenda. Don Lemon seemed very biased and unprofessional to me. Give plaidshirtguy his job.

Worth a watch regarding that funny face guy behind Trump who has suddenly gone viral.
          Don Lemon is a racist biased piece of shit pushing the CNN agenda like another mindless sheep. He was one of the first to catch Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

I don’t know, but if they gave a shit about blacks they might open some factories in Africa and pay them some decent wages, instead of subsidizing sweatshops through chinese businessmen who hire kids for peanuts.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X