No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Bookies are placing odds on who the insider traitor is in the Trump Crazytown, err, Administration.

"Vice President Mike Pence – and “the field” – lead offshore bookmaking picks as the White House mole behind the anonymous bombshell New York Times op-ed blasting President Trump.
    Pence was listed at 2-to-3 odds on the site MyBookie as the fifth column official who claims to be working behind the scenes to stop some of Trump’s policies that they find wrongheaded.
    The biggest favorite, at 1-3 odds, is “the field,” someone not listed among the 18 administration officials listed by the Costa Rica-based operation.
    At 2-to-3 odds, a winning bettor investing $1 would profit 66 cents. At 1-to-3, a gambler wagering $1 would net 33 cents with a win.
    “What tipped us off was ‘lodestar,’ “ MyBookie head oddsmaker David Strauss said of Pence. “When you search members of the administration (who have used that word) only one name comes up – and that name is Mike Pence. He’s used in multiple speeches this year.”
    The other 17 named potential moles, listed by MyBookie, are: Education Secretary Betsy Devos (2-to-1), Secretary of State Mike Pompeo (4-to-1), Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin (4-to-1), chief of staff John F. Kelly (4-to-1), Defense Secretary Jim Mattis (5-to-1), Attorney General Jeff Sessions (5-to-1), Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke (6-to-1), Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue (6-to-1), Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross (7-to-1) Labor Secretary Alex Acosta (7-to-1), HHS Secretary Alex Azar (8-to-1), HUD Secretary Ben Carson (8-to-1), VA Secretary Robert Wilkie (8-to-1), Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen (10-to-1), Ivanka Trump (12-to-1) and Jared Kushner (12-to-1).
    Hours after MyBookie posted numbers, Canada-based Bovada issued its own Trump-leak odds and listed embatted AG Sessions as its favorite at 5-to-2.
    He was followed by Pence (3-to-1), Kelly (4-to-1), Mattis (4-to-1), UN Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley (10-to-1), “Javanka” (15-to-1), Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats (15-to-1), White House counsel Don McGahn (15-to-1), Melania Trump (50-to-1) and White House counselor Kellyanne Conway (50-to-1)."

We need an official bet thread, maybe one for the time it will take for trump to get impeached.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
      MCC crying about honesty in politics is laughable. All politicians lie, and don't get me wrong, Trump does exaggerate, but that's a part of the reason people like him. As the saying goes, the left takes Trump literally and not seriously, his supporters take him seriously, but not literally.

Anyway, as usual, the Dems have nothing, but the leftist mainstream media will continue to make mountains out of molehills to keep their shrinking TDS viewership rabid and tuning in. Meanwhile, in reality, the economy is booming, President Trump has defied all "expert" expectations for his presidency, and the American people are waking up to the fact that he's perhaps one of the best presidents they've ever had. You can see it in the #WalkAway movement as Democrats become increasingly disgusted at their party, and the high approval ratings for President Trump among Republicans as President Trump has vanquished the NeverTrumpers.

No matter what happens in the midterms, Kavanaugh will be confirmed and in place, and the conservative movement will have won for at least a generation. The Democrats will become increasingly deranged, likely violent, and the bulk of the American people will become increasingly repulsed by their antics.
      Brother... we are dealing with some of the smartest, stuuupid EBT platinum card having fools the world ever produced..

If, and only if... there is a newly discovered world.. I only want to filter garbage like me... keeping bad apples out .... is every man’s responsibility... I owe that to GOD first, my wife and kids second, all other things will fall into place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
        We need an official bet thread, maybe one for the time it will take for trump to get impeached.
        He ain't getting impeached.

If you start a bet thread, you best include that as an option so the bet can be won.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
          MCC crying about honesty in politics is laughable. All politicians lie, and don't get me wrong, Trump does exaggerate, but that's a part of the reason people like him. As the saying goes, the left takes Trump literally and not seriously, his supporters take him seriously, but not literally.

Anyway, as usual, the Dems have nothing, but the leftist mainstream media will continue to make mountains out of molehills to keep their shrinking TDS viewership rabid and tuning in. Meanwhile, in reality, the economy is booming, President Trump has defied all "expert" expectations for his presidency, and the American people are waking up to the fact that he's perhaps one of the best presidents they've ever had. You can see it in the #WalkAway movement as Democrats become increasingly disgusted at their party, and the high approval ratings for President Trump among Republicans as President Trump has vanquished the NeverTrumpers.

No matter what happens in the midterms, Kavanaugh will be confirmed and in place, and the conservative movement will have won for at least a generation. The Democrats will become increasingly deranged, likely violent, and the bulk of the American people will become increasingly repulsed by their antics.
          And then they all lived happily ever after

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            This thread is null and void, and has been since the inauguration. You cannot reason with Trumpsters because they respond to rational questions with ideological answers in the form of questions, thereby deflecting the original question. Ask "why does Trump lie so much" and they ask "where are Hillary's emails?".

TBH the other side is the same way. That's why it's impossible to have a rational, intelligent conversation about politics any more. The only rational conversations I've heard have been on NPR radio where people, usually experts, don't yell at each other.
            My answer was more than sufficient when I conceded that yes, Trump tells lies, but we all knew that before he was elected. I don't see anyone saying that he hasn't or doesn't tell lies. What I do see from the other side is hypocrisy. MCC says some lies are ok (unless it's Trump doing the lying, then it's not ok) and some are not. Ok then, I've asked him to provide some examples of when politicians lie and it's okay by his standards. I've also asked for a list of politicians he finds acceptable when they lie. So far, crickets.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              He ain't getting impeached.

If you start a bet thread, you best include that as an option so the bet can be won.

Famous last words......I hope you don't mind me quoting you in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                What I do see from the other side is hypocrisy. MCC says some lies are ok (unless it's Trump doing the lying, then it's not ok) and some are not. Ok then, I've asked him to provide some examples of when politicians lie and it's okay by his standards. I've also asked for a list of politicians he finds acceptable when they lie. So far, crickets.
                Lmfao!!!

He so outed himself as the superfan he is right there.

Yup; lies by D players are ok by him, but when Donald Trump or an R player lies that's suddenly a big deal to him. Superfan cheerleading at its finest.

Now I hope everyone sees why I refer to that racist clown as one of the site's most rabid superfans.

PS: you keep asking him stumper questions like that, and he's gonna put you on ignore like he did to me for doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                  Famous last words......I hope you don't mind me quoting you in the future.

I dont mind at all.

Why would I?

All my predictions about Trump's economy have been spot on, so feel free to add another future correct prediction to the list.

Comment

• Your comments regarding economic history are just one lie after another. I see you stopped taking about how tax cuts increase revenue! Step in the right direction! You are hopefully starting to learn!

Comment

• My money is on Pence because he has the most to gain and most to lose from this Presidency. The op-ed is basically calling Trump a RINO who doesn't have conservative principles. Pence is an establishment conservative. And he's always come across to me as sneaky and fake.

Whoever wrote it is a coward and snake for not putting their name on it. If you're going to say those things about Trumo stand up and say it with your chest. Stop being a *****

Comment

Working...
                      X